I Love New York

Reunion Show

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 06, 2008 on VH1

• Another classic

How sad to see it all end, then again.....who knows. Watching "IT" be as stupid we know he can be was really good. I am pretty sure he gets a check from the government for being that stupid. Sister Patterson and Midget Mac was great TV aswell. The sister's bigotory knows no bounds, she doesn't even know she sounds like a bigot and keeps on coming. Isn't she an uber christian or something?

Then Budda and Punk banding together to fight the evils of New York was worth watching. Then watching Mr. Wise fly thru the air and blast Taylor Made. What a hit!!!
  • Perfect!

very exciting. the chracters brought their reality humor and the show ended happily. Like the season before, New York got dumped by her boyfriend Tango. Now her and Tailor made are mmoved in together as a family. The cast left on a happy note, and evn sister paterson got love on i love new york2. She fell in love with one of the eliminated contestants, Champion. On the reuion the both toungue kissed each other repeatly.very exciting. the chracters brought their reality humor and the show ended happily. Like the season before, New York got dumped by her boyfriend Tango. Now her and Tailor made are mmoved in together as a family. The cast left on a happy note, and evn sister paterson got love on i love new york2. She fell in love with one of the eliminated contestants, Champion. On the reuion the both toungue kissed each other repeatly.
  • I love New York Finale...

I Thought this was the best episode of the season. It was funny, revealing and shocking all at once. What was up with "It" breaking the bricks with his bare hands?... Clearly the guy has issues but he's probally my favorite charter on the show, his normal expression is funny enough to crack me up. Best episode of the season by far and i'm going to say it because everybody knows... "Talior made" was the last person I thought she would be with. I felt it should have been "Punk" but it seem like everybody knew it was going to be "Budha". But I guess Tiffany knows best. Best wishes to her. I don't think we've seen the last of her, watch and see I bet they come out with a "Newly Wed" type show.