I Love the 80s Strikes Back

VH1 (ended 2003)

I Love the 80s Strikes Back Fan Reviews (6)

• I miss this show!

I love this show why the hell does it never come on anymore? tv sucks
  • I thought they covered everything the 1st time but I was wrong, there was alot of stuff that was big that they covered in this edition.

When I first heard they were making a 2nd one, I was thinking this is going to be stretched out and lame. It wasn't! They had all sorts of new pop culture 80's references in there. New movies, products, TV shows and commericials, it was great. It's cool they get some popular figures from the 80's like actors and key people. It's a win-win situation, because most of those people aren't working in acting anymore. It ties it in, and they tell you about stuff you didn't know about the show or movie or commercial they were in. I liked this one as much if not more than the first 80's series.
  • A trip back in time! This shows takes you through the 80's and all the things, movies, shows, people, etc. that were the most popular.

I love this show! I grew up (partially) in the 80's so it was great to see all the things that made the 80's so great! It was great to see all the old TV shows and cartoons that I remember. And all the people VH1 has doing the commentaries are hilarious! For anyone who grew up in the 80's and want to have a nice time reminiscing, this is the show to watch!
  • Yes! More 80s! I love it!

Its takes off where the first one lefted off. In a way I liked the Strikes Back better, because it tells you stuff better. It also hits all the things you want to hear, rather then what the last one told you. This one I foud more intrasting, because it had less people to interview. The less they had, the better you could understand what was going on at the time.
  • How much can milk a cow before it dies?

Any body remember when VH1 and MTV have music?I love the series but there beating to a bloody deaf.It was funny at first but part2,3d and now hoidays they showcase the crap I only a baby suck tit at the but it funny now it very annoying now run don't from the next 25 versions.
  • This is a great show for anyone that grew up in the 1980s. This is like a time machine, and as you return to the big hair days, you realize that times were more simpler. After an hour of watching, you're back in reality.

This is one of my favorite shows, because for one hour you get to relive the past. Any show that helps you relive the good o'l days is a great one in my book.

‘I Love The 1980s’ takes you back to music, fashion, fads, and movies from the 1980s, or that specific year that's being shown, say 1981.

This is a show that you say to yourself.

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

Or

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I wore those."

Or

"I can't believe I liked that movie or song."

Sometimes you look back and say.

"I wish times were just like they were back then."

But... 60 minutes later you're zapped back in reality and in the current year.