I Love the 90s Forums

VH1 (ended 2004)

Boy Meets World

OhioChic

[1]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 16
    I luv BMW, they should defiantly discus it!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 22
    I agree. BMW was a big show in the 90's.

Stan2013

[3]Oct 31, 2012
    • level: 1
    Yes, I really love this show, it was one of my all time fave! I had also an experience purchasing this show online eventhough I have been skeptical ordering from the online web stores. I would say that I’m really pleased with the whole transaction with http://www.jaxjade.com/Boy-Meets-World-dvd-on-dvds.html. Let me share my story with this company. I emailed the company asking for the tracking info of my order. Because the shipping has been gone for 8 days and I still didn’t receive it. One of their customer supports replied and informed me that the customs clearance period cannot be controlled by their company so they asked me to wait for a few days more. Exactly, the next day after I received their reply, the package arrived at my doorsteps! The whole Boy Meets World DVD set I received is great. It has all the episodes in it and the quality of the discs is perfect. Now, I can finally watch the all these episodes that brings back the memories. The whole set was incredibly affordable for an avid collector! It's an absolutely great, cute gift set for everyone.