I Shouldn't Be Alive

Friday 10:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Oct 28, 2005 In Season

I Shouldn't Be Alive Fan Reviews (15)

• Real-life survivors talk about their most horrible and atrocious experiences that they ever had in graphic detail.

6.8
    Listing to these experiences and what these people went through to stay alive make you feel better and lucky that you are at home watching them retell their stories with horrific detail. So much detail that I even amazed that these people can even retail what had happen to them in these experiences.
    Now, I only saw one episode and it did get my attention, but the down side to the story was it was one that I heard all ready before, so I knew what was going to happen to the people. That brings up another point that I don’t like about this series, is the fact that the survivors themselves are retelling the story via their own words. While this might be interesting to some people, but I don’t like it because you already know that this person is already survived this experience, so the mystery of if this person survived or not is solved. Because if they didn’t survived the experience then they won’t be around talking about what had happen to them.
    Now, what would be a good idea for this series is to have a third person do the narration and at the end of the story tell who survived the ordeal and who didn’t. A mystery that will leave hook until the end of the episode.