I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Episode 101

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jun 24, 2008 on ABC

• Terrific concept!

This is the premiere of a great show, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely adore the concept to this show, which is phenomenal and this episode was great.

The mochi balls challenge was a little weird, but it was exciting and funny to watch, especially with all the wipeouts! However, I hope that future challenges will be better than this one, because the show has great potential.

I really enjoyed watching the reward for the winning Green Monkeys and the punishment for the Yellow Penguins.

I loved the Elimination Game, which was more interesting than the prevoius challenge, because it was a great concept and suspenseful to watch.

I hope for more like this to come! A great episode!
  • Awesome concept!

Ten contestants face off for tons of money. They are Darcy, Donnell, Olga, Mary, Meaghan, Bilenda, Ben, Andrew, Cathy and Justin. They travel to Japan and find out that they are now part of a crazy Japanese game show. They have to get used to Japanese life. They are divided into two teams (The Yellow Penguins and the Green Monkeys). They play a wacky game on a treadmill eating mochi. The Green Monkeys win the game and a tour of Tokyo. The Yellow Penguins must drive a rickshaw around town and then they choose Darcy and Bilenda for elimination. They face off and Bilenda wins. Darcy goes home.

This episode was great! I'm glad Darcy went home! I didn't like her. I like Olga, Donnell, Mary, Ben, Andrew and Justin! This episode gets a 10!