I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Episode 104

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jul 15, 2008 on ABC

• Definitely the best episode so far, but a sad ending.

This was a rather strange episode with two extremely ridiculous challenges. I loved the idea of dressing the contestants up as babies, and I found that to be absolutely hilarious! That challenge seemed really well-planned, in my opinion, but also very difficult.

I thought the prize and punishment were not the most exciting ones so far, which was the only real letdown, but the Elimination Game was hilarious! Absolute comedy!

I thought Mary made a great decision in respecting the deal, because what goes around, comes around, and I think she will be rewarded for her actions, someday.

I was sad to see her go, though, but my favorite remains as Meaghan, followed by Bilenda.

Overall, I thought that the challenges in this episode were the most ridiculous to date, which is what makes this such a memorable episode! Absolutely stunning, in my opinion, and I highly recommend this one!
  • I did not want Mary to leave.

The two teams must dress up as babies. The game's goal is to get the most milk in the bottle, but a dizzy obstacle course is between the spinner and the bottle. The Yellow Penguins win the round by a little bit. They get to see how soba noodles are made and try some. The Green Monkeys had to shuck clams. It was very stinky and gross to Mary and Meaghan. Because of Meaghan's pact, Mary must make a choice to honor it or stand up for herself. She chooses to go up against Donnell. The game makes the contestants rub themselves with oil, get feathers on them, and then crack inflatable eggs full of yellow goop. Donnell wins by one egg. Mary has to go home.

This episode was great! Mary was my favorite Green Monkey and I was sad that she lost. I'm glad she honored the pact, but I wish she was still in the game. These two games were so weird! This episode gets a 10 out of 10!