I Survived a Japanese Game Show

Episode 107

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 05, 2008 on ABC

• Wow, what a great finale, but too bad the girls didn't win.

I absolutely loved the season finale and I thought this was a sensatiopnal episode, with some outstanding challenges.

I thought the first challenge was hilarious, but I was disappointed that Bilenda didn't beat Justin. However, I thought the task was extremely innovative and highly entertaining.

I thought the water squeezing challenge was also amazing, but it really did give the men a huge advantage, which was a let down for me.

But I did adore the final challenge, and I thought Justin got very lucky finding the right door in one go.

In my opinion, this episode and this whole reason has been sensational and I would highly recommend this to anybody. I loved this finale, and I can't wait for more episodes of this amazing show!
  • Wacky games, tense competition, one winner!

Bilenda, Justin, Donnell and Meaghan are the final four. The first challenge is to go out in the streets of Tokyo and have people do certain tasks. They include: drawing a mustache on your face, getting someone to kiss you on the cheek while another person takes a picture, having someone wear a costume of the Statue of Liberty, get a business card and have three people do the wave. Meaghan was first to finish, followed by Donnell and then Justin. Bilenda was sent home. Afterwards, loved ones came to visit like Donnell's wife, Justin's girlfriend and Meaghan's best friend. The second game was Squishy Squishy where they had to wear heavy sponge suits. They soaked up water and crossed a small course and whoever filled the bucket with most water won. Meaghan was sent home. The final game was Super Majide. It was a big obstacle course with pieces from past challenges. Justin finished and won the game!

This episode was so crazy! I loved it and I'm so glad that Justin won! I didn't want Donnell to win and I'm glad Bilenda didn't win either. Meaghan was pretty smart, so she wouldn't have been a terrible winner either. I wanted the old contestants to come back though! This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!