Editor's Thread and Forum Rules

VGFreak8

[1]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 53

Hello fans of I Survived A Japanese Game Show! I have just become editor and I want to make sure that the forums are a fun place to discuss the show. This is the thread to ask any questions concerning my moderation, submissions, etc., but not about the show itself. That is what the Questions thread is for. Also, if you have any suggestions on how to manage the forums or the guide, please post here! Thank you!

Forum Rules:

1). Please stay on topic! Do not start talking about something irrelevant to the topic. Stay on the subject!

2). Do not flame! In other words, do not ridicule anyone on the forums. If you do not agree with something they say, simply say so, but do not say anything negative or offensive about that user. Opinions are great, but do not bully someone for an opinion that you don't agree with.

3). Do not start unnecessary threads! Starting a thread about something other than the show or starting a thread on a subject that is very very small and unimportant is not allowed.

4). Have fun! A forum is meant to be a place to discuss and give opinions! It's not supposed to be torturous in any way! So have fun on here!

~VGFreak8

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VGFreak8

[2]Jul 17, 2008
    I guess that since I only recently became editor for this show I don't have all my abilities yet (pinning this topic), so I'll do that once I'm able to.

etching

[3]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 22
    VGFreak8 wrote:
    3). Do not start unnecessary threads! Starting a thread on a subject that is very very small and unimportant is not allowed.

There's not even a full page of threads here...Is that *really* going to be an issue on this board???

VGFreak8

[4]Jul 19, 2008
    etching wrote:
    VGFreak8 wrote:
    3). Do not start unnecessary threads! Starting a thread on a subject that is very very small and unimportant is not allowed.

There's not even a full page of threads here...Is that *really* going to be an issue on this board???

It can become an issue. I just want to state that because even though a forum not that active, people can still start dumb topics.

VGFreak8

[5]Jul 26, 2008
    I'm scrapping the whole Questions thread.