Episode 207 (07/29/09)

etching

[1]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 22
    The Red Robots were short on people again after losing two weeks in a row. To even the teams, Megan volunteered to go to the Red Robots team.

In the first game (Sour Milk For Kitty), Megan had trouble getting the milk into the can for the Red Robots. The Green Tigers won with nearly double the amount of milk the Red Robots had.

In the second game (Big Foot Bang Bang), Cathy had an easy time scoring goals for the Green Tigers because she played soccer for ten years or something. Cathy rubbed it in big time even though she only needed three goals to win as the Green Tigers rolled 12-2.

The Red Robots again couldn't decide who to send to elimination, so the Green Tigers chose Dan and Justin. Justin was familiar with the velcro suit wall-sticking game and won 4-1, sending Dan home this week.

As I suspected last week, Megan was the one to switch teams. Brent and Cathy are the strongest on the Green Tigers. Glad they stayed put. Dan and Justin knew they were going to elimination if the Red Robots deadlocked. IMHO, Dan should have volunteered to go against Megan. I believe a similar scenario played out last year with six people left...
    Edited on 07/30/2009 10:12am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[2]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 18
    man that must be so cool to be around samurais i love ninjas and samurais i thot it was cool to see reall sumo wresilers but samurais are even cooler hay do you think sumos care about there health yeah thay probubly do iny ways samurais are so cool why dint we have samurais here in america that would have been so cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.