I Wanna Be a Soap Star

Thursday 11:00 PM on Premiered Oct 16, 2004 In Season

laurameyer

I Wanna Be a Soap Star Fan Reviews (6)

• People want to be a soap star DUH!!

So this show is basically trying to find a soap opera actor for like 13 weeks, most likely trying to captilize on reality show success. Anyway I think the show is okay, however, now remember this is not a contest, it's a reality show. Here's the thing Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, actually you know what, I got a question, Now they said that none of the actors were on their game, in the snow love scene "I want you but you're married episode", but anyway, They cut Shamika, based on industry standards, I think they didn't want to, but that guy judge doesn't really look like he cares one way or the other really, sometimes it's like the contestants annoy him. But anyway they didn't want to cut her I guess, but just because of that doesn't make it okay, they had a chance to go with acting talent, and they passed it up, time and time again. But let's be honest, it's one life to live, a soap opera, which means it's on forever, so really they could stick anybody in the role, it's not like they are going to ruin the show. Hasta Lasagna I got my eyes on ya!!