I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown

ABC (Holiday Event 2010)

I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown Fan Reviews (1)

• Christmas Review #1

Linus and Lucy's little brother ReRun plans to party with Snoopy and his brother Spike over Christmas vacation. When Spike arrives, trouble starts to brew! To start off my HUGE set of Christmas reviews to celebrate Christmas. I wanted to start off by reviewing this wonderful Christmas Charlie Brown special. To be honest, I actually enjoy this one a little more than the original Charlie Brown Christmas special except this Christmas special is 1-hour long though. Anyways, it was a very funny episode for all the people that love dogs. Rerun wanting to write a letter to Spike (Snoopy's brother that lives in the desert) to come over for Christmas to play with him was very cute. I did felt bad for Rerun because his mom never let him have a dog and Rerun never got a dog for Christmas. I was hoping that Rerun's mom would change her mind in the end and surprise Rerun with a dog but oh well. At least Charlie Brown was nice to let Rerun play with Snoopy whenever he wants. Snoopy's part in this Christmas episode was so cute and hilarious. A lot of parts in this Christmas episode have really cracked me up. You need to watch this 1-hour Christmas special and see why. Overall, a cute and hilarious 1-hour Christmas episode of "Charlie Brown". 10/10