#501 "iGo One Direction" - 1st Official Episode of Season 6.
Some facts about the episode:
Nickelodeon (ended 2012)
Stuff that have happened today, while shooting.
- 1D is singing between scenes and Harry scares extras.
- The iCarly cast and 1D have to shoot 3 scenes, the night looks too long.
- Harry is not going to kiss Miranda on iCarly.
- iCarly producers had to stop several scenes because Niall had laughing attacks.
Harry in the iCarly studio - https://twitter.com/#!/Jennette_Rules/status/164112119577579520/photo/1
Louis and Liam in the iCarly studio - https://twitter.com/#!/Jennette_Rules/status/164112702212542464/photo/1
- Nialla doesn't kiss Jennette on iCarly.
Niall in the iCarly Studio - https://twitter.com/#!/Jennette_Rules/status/164121798831652865/photo/1
- There's a rumour that iGot Jungle Worms is going to air in April.
- Zayn had bloopers on iCarly like saying "Miranda" instead of "Carly."
- Ariana Grande visited the iCarly Studio meeting 1D today.
- Shooting ends at 6:00pm.
- In one scene iCarly producers had to make 9 takes because Niall was laughing so much.
- There is a big rumour that Miranda was upset with Niall because his laugh is so annoying, so the Directioners are sending much hate to Miranda. (Had to shoot a scene 10 times because of his laugh).
- Stop Hating Miranda was a worldwide trend before, it may have reached number 1.
- Guys are trying to say their lines and Harry is yelling "NOOOOO..!!!" to distract them.
Guys from 1D at the iCarly Set - http://twitpic.com/8dthnm
Much credit for all this information must go to - https://twitter.com/Jennette_Rules
|Members from a band called "One Direction" that no one's heard of. |
Anyway, here's the plot:
Carly returns home sick after a trip and discovers that One Direction has accepted an invitation to perform on their web show. Not long after arriving, band mate Harry becomes sick and we see Carly doting over him. Realizing Harry is playing sick for the attention, they hatch a plan to get him back in the group by telling him Gibby has become their newest band member. Meanwhile, Spencer becomes a personal trainer and gives a bratty girl a makeover.
|Wh-o..are these ppl?|
Apparently from what I have gathered, they are like the Believabives. (Justin Bieber fan girl club).
They just abuse Miranda and Jennette because One Direction is on iCarly, and some of the crew may kiss them. They also say iCarly is a girls show and it's from 14 years and younger type thing.
It wouldn't really make sense if it was either Shelby or a different character. Shelby couldn't come back due to Victoria later playing Tori Vega and interacting with the iCarly characters. Victoria shouldn't really be playing a different character now due to the crossover. To make things more confusing, Jennette McCurdy is suppose to be appearing on "Victorious" but not as her Sam Puckett character. This doesn't really make any sense. We just had a huge crossover, so why is Dan now having cast members from both shows appear on the other as different characters?
Gee, this guy can sure mess up a universe can he? He implied "Drake & Josh" being a TV show in the iCarly world in one of the early Season 4 episodes, and within that same season we see Craig, Eric, and Gavin appear. Then this season in the episode "iToe Fat Cakes" D&J becomes a TV show again when Carly is flipping through channels and catches an episode of it on. On Victorious, we have Helen from Drake & Josh appear as the new principal of Hollywood Arts, She mentions how she starred on "Happy Times", worked at the San Diego movie theater, and the Crazy Steve character which was all established in Drake & Josh. Surprisingly, the very next episode that aired flat-out referenced D&J as a TV show. Seriously Dan? Seriously!? I wrote about that to him on twitter and he never said anything back. Lastly the iCarly episode "iLove You" from this season had an episode of "Victorious" playing in the background on Carly's TV in her room. What a lousy and confusing universe connection we have here. Since D&J, Zoey 101, iCarly, and Victorious were all made by the same creator, why not just keep them all taking place in the same world in the first place without one show referencing the other as a TV show? Especially when they already have little connections such as the "Galaxy Wars" movie that exists in each of them.