iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Ask The Editor

  • Avatar of jako123456789

    jako123456789

    [181]Apr 10, 2010
    • member since: 12/22/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 122

    Will iSpin ever be unlocked?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [182]May 31, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Can you please move the iGot A Hot Room to Season 4, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [183]Aug 19, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Will you ever come on here again?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [184]Aug 22, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    She will in a few days, she is really, really busy with College though. She comes on around every 8-15 days.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [185]Jan 14, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    I'm going to guess iSpin will not be unlocked, especially if it's still locked. I haven't been on these boards in two years, man that's a long time, things sure have changed...

    MSkate, you were a good editor back in the day, maybe you're too busy with college and life in general, but you gotta get back here some time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [187]Jan 15, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Fireofnature wrote:
    I'm going to guess iSpin will not be unlocked, especially if it's still locked. I haven't been on these boards in two years, man that's a long time, things sure have changed...

    MSkate, you were a good editor back in the day, maybe you're too busy with college and life in general, but you gotta get back here some time.
    Its useless, after the Dan Schneider incident, she stopped posting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [188]Jan 15, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572

    Yeah, that was embarrassing, I remember. I felt bad for her after that, wished I could have talked to her about it, but I was busy with other issues.



    Edit: Maybe since marc is the next highest (who hasn't been an editor yet) he ought to be self proclaimed editor if MSkate never really comes back...depressing...I'd go for editor, since I know just about everything there is to know about the show, but my contribution score isn't high enough.

    Edited on 01/15/2011 6:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saylavee

    saylavee

    [189]Jan 16, 2011
    • member since: 06/23/09
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,223
    Yeah but marc has disappeared as well
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [190]Jan 16, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    saylavee wrote:
    Yeah but marc has disappeared as well

    He comes on occasionally, but yea he has disappeared.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [191]Jan 16, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Hmm... I still visit every day but just don't post as much.
    But I wish that Andrea would retire though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [192]Jan 16, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Hmm... I still visit every day but just don't post as much.
    But I wish that Andrea would retire though.

    Yea, an edtor who posts is always the best kind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [193]Jan 16, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Yeah that's always the best. I don't like having to say it, but I think it would be best for MSkate to hang up her editing for another editor, or at least return if she can.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alirk

    alirk

    [194]Jan 26, 2011
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,530

    When's the next new iCarly? It seems like it's been forever since a new episode aired...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [195]Jan 27, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Either the 11th or 13th of Feb.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [196]Jan 31, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Same as me on the edit.

    @teenj12-It's the 12th

    Fireofnature wrote:

    Yeah, that was embarrassing, I remember. I felt bad for her after that, wished I could have talked to her about it, but I was busy with other issues.



    Edit: Maybe since marc is the next highest (who hasn't been an editor yet) he ought to be self proclaimed editor if MSkate never really comes back...depressing...I'd go for editor, since I know just about everything there is to know about the show, but my contribution score isn't high enough.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stui8

    stui8

    [197]Mar 27, 2011
    • member since: 06/03/09
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,322

    yeah i'd be editor but i have like 20 points. but seriously she needs to step down. If she's too busy to do it it's not like it's a job and she HAS to do it. it's for fun and if she can't do it then let someone else do it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [198]Mar 28, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    stui8 wrote:

    yeah i'd be editor but i have like 20 points. but seriously she needs to step down. If she's too busy to do it it's not like it's a job and she HAS to do it. it's for fun and if she can't do it then let someone else do it.



    Yeah, I would love to be editor to. But I'm like 600 or so points behind her sadly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [199]Mar 28, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168

    marcdragicevic wrote:
    stui8 wrote:


    yeah i'd be editor but i have like 20 points. but seriously she needs to step down. If she's too busy to do it it's not like it's a job and she HAS to do it. it's for fun and if she can't do it then let someone else do it.


    Yeah, I would love to be editor to. But I'm like 600 or so points behind her sadly.
    Do you submit daily?

    Edited on 03/28/2011 1:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [200]Mar 29, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:

    marcdragicevic wrote:
    stui8 wrote:


    yeah i'd be editor but i have like 20 points. but seriously she needs to step down. If she's too busy to do it it's not like it's a job and she HAS to do it. it's for fun and if she can't do it then let someone else do it.


    Yeah, I would love to be editor to. But I'm like 600 or so points behind her sadly.
    Do you submit daily?


    Nah, because it takes her about 7 days to accept/reject the submission/s.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.