iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

General iCarly Discussion Thread

  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [21]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    what the heck r u talking about....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [22]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!
    haha, that would be hilarious. i wouldnt picture that as a whole epi, maybe only a sub plot, but funny nontheless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [23]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    it would make more sense if Sam put ticks on him or something as a prank though. and your right, it would only go for like, parts of the episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [24]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    zulaz wrote:
    it would make more sense if Sam put ticks on him or something as a prank though. and your right, it would only go for like, parts of the episode.
    yea. the main plot would probably be something involving carly, and plot b would probably be the tick one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [25]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [26]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [28]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [29]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..
    HAHA, we should TOTALLY send that idea to dan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [30]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    secrets710 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..
    HAHA, we should TOTALLY send that idea to dan


    cool beans! i think that would be funny to watch...tee hee!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [31]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..
    HAHA, we should TOTALLY send that idea to dan


    cool beans! i think that would be funny to watch...tee hee!
    cool beans? hmm....................i like it. we should track down dan's number and send him a manuscript of our idea.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [32]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    or simply give them feedback at iCarly.com even though they probably dont read peoples ideas lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [33]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..


    That sounds like classic iCarly to me! Cool idea.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [34]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    zulaz wrote:
    or simply give them feedback at iCarly.com even though they probably dont read peoples ideas lol
    haha, probably not but maybe, just maybe, if we send them a box with our manuscript. inside a larger box. inside a dozen larger boxes. and then we would have a big scary guy delivering the box......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [35]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    or simply give them feedback at iCarly.com even though they probably dont read peoples ideas lol
    haha, probably not but maybe, just maybe, if we send them a box with our manuscript. inside a larger box. inside a dozen larger boxes. and then we would have a big scary guy delivering the box......


    LOL! yeah. i hate it when people keep wrapping presents....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [36]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    or simply give them feedback at iCarly.com even though they probably dont read peoples ideas lol
    haha, probably not but maybe, just maybe, if we send them a box with our manuscript. inside a larger box. inside a dozen larger boxes. and then we would have a big scary guy delivering the box......


    LOL! yeah. i hate it when people keep wrapping presents....
    good point. dont wanna irritate them(or do we...) but we can still have the big scary guy deliver the box, right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [37]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    no....

    we should have a miget deliver it, in a santa costume....

    and a tall man in a elf costume....!

    they wont know the diffrence =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [38]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    zulaz wrote:
    no....

    we should have a miget deliver it, in a santa costume....

    and a tall man in a elf costume....!

    they wont know the diffrence =)
    haha, totally!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [39]Jun 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    or simply give them feedback at iCarly.com even though they probably dont read peoples ideas lol
    haha, probably not but maybe, just maybe, if we send them a box with our manuscript. inside a larger box. inside a dozen larger boxes. and then we would have a big scary guy delivering the box......


    LOL! yeah. i hate it when people keep wrapping presents....


    But it would definitely get their attention.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [40]Jun 3, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    "]
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    you know what would be a cool/funny episode?

    Ihave ticks:
    freddie convinces his mom to stop with the tick baths, lotions and stuff. but the twist would be that he would end up getting ticks.

    lol! i would love that!


    Ohhh he'd never hear the end of it from Sam...
    ....or his mother


    i was thinking that he could have a little fight with his mom about the tick stuff, and then he gets ticks, and his mom tells him that the benson blood usually attracks ticks OR that for some reason ticks seemed to really like Freddie and he always got them when he was little for whatever reason... i dunno, i thought it was cool..


    That sounds like classic iCarly to me! Cool idea.


    thanks! it just came to me...i was wondering why she was so fixed on keeping the ticks away...lol!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.