iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Innuendos

  • Avatar of saylavee

    saylavee

    [121]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 06/23/09
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,223
    ^Probably because there's guna be a whole building full of people with many different personalities in one room. Lol.

    @whoever said the orange and thumb thing. Okay, really, it took me and my friend (who has a really dirty mind) 20 mins to figure it out what you were implying with the thumb and the orange. Wow..its barely even an innuendo though. you need a really dirty mind to turn that into one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Aprilshakira

    Aprilshakira

    [122]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 11/30/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 898
    krisiten wrote:

    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?


    Because it WILL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of krisiten

    krisiten

    [123]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/29/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 185
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?


    Because it WILL.

    Yeahhh (: Everyones gonna be hot and I don't think Carly and Sam will be wearing their usual 15 layers of clothes. I could just picture all of the innuedos. haha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [124]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    krisiten wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?


    Because it WILL.

    Yeahhh (: Everyones gonna be hot and I don't think Carly and Sam will be wearing their usual 15 layers of clothes. I could just picture all of the innuedos. haha.
    ......
    oh i can imagine the pedos.-face palm-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [125]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    ooh my gosh that will be interesting. Not to change the subject, but I think i have a new one. In iBelieve in Bigfoot, Carly goes, "Well i wanna find bigfoot, Spencer wants to find a beavcoon, and Sam wants to go to Robin's Weiners, so let's go!" and sam says,"YEAH! WOO! LET'S GO!!" haha

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of krisiten

    krisiten

    [126]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/29/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 185
    Jennfan14 wrote:

    ooh my gosh that will be interesting. Not to change the subject, but I think i have a new one. In iBelieve in Bigfoot, Carly goes, "Well i wanna find bigfoot, Spencer wants to find a beavcoon, and Sam wants to go to Robin's Weiners, so let's go!" and sam says,"YEAH! WOO! LET'S GO!!" haha


    I thought the fact that Sam fell asleep with one of Robin's weiners in her mouths was a little innudeo-ish. Its just the way it looked. hahha
    (btw, This is Jennette_facts from twitter)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [127]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    oh my gosh yeah! haha thanks for replying lol some of the things on here are wrooong, but it's making me lmao

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [128]May 15, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    ooh i've noticed the chair with handcuffs, the "squat thrusts!" , the guy that Freddie interviews says, "and girls usually don't like me because i have an odd oder" , and i'm not sure if this is one, but the whole chair scene, in the beginning where sam's like "and now duct tape!" and carly goes,"wait woa woa woa woa! sam! no! (muffled) - noooo!" in the episode iSpeed Date. wow there's a lot in that one lol.

    Edited on 05/15/2010 5:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NatalieTV100

    NatalieTV100

    [129]May 16, 2010
    • member since: 06/20/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 641

    It took me a couple of times to get the squat thrust thing(I wasn't really thinking that way). I don't know if anyone said this, but the whole scene with Spencer picturing Gibby's mom as Gibby and Gibby's mom picturing Spencer as Carly seemed innuendoish. Like when it showed Gibby covering his chest(like Spencer was imagining Gibby's mom shirtless or something).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [130]May 16, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    NatalieTV100 wrote:


    It took me a couple of times to get the squat thrust thing(I wasn't really thinking that way). I don't know if anyone said this, but the whole scene with Spencer picturing Gibby's mom as Gibby and Gibby's mom picturing Spencer as Carly seemed innuendoish. Like when it showed Gibby covering his chest(like Spencer was imagining Gibby's mom shirtless or something).


    haha yeah that's true. Also the whole way Spencer did the Hip Swivel.... lol. yeah the Gibby/Spencer/Gibby's Mom thing was awkward... lol that's true too... but who know's what they're actually thinking while saying.... oh I'm also surprised no one has said this one yet. from iOwe You....


    Customer- Hey, Lady!


    Sam- Yes can i help you?


    Customer- I asked for some hot sauce and there was no hot sauce on my tray


    Sam- Fine *whips out hot sauce* Here's some hot sauce


    Customer- It should have been on the tray in the first place


    Sam- Do you where I wanna put it right now?!

    Edited on 05/16/2010 12:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NatalieTV100

    NatalieTV100

    [131]May 16, 2010
    • member since: 06/20/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 641

    I haven't watched iOwe You in a long time so I was a bit fuzzy on the quotes, but that was a good one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [133]May 16, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    wow nobody has said anything for a while lol. I just foud two new ones (again shocked that nobody has noticed them) they're kinda small.... lol the first one from iCarly Awards---


    Carly- Evan can do things with his body that not every boy can do *cues video*


    Evan- Hi! I'm Evan; I'm 14 and this is what I got!


    and from iFind Lewbert's Lost Love


    Lewbart- *touching wart* oooooh man it's getting bigger! Here feel it!


    Carly/Sam- eew ooo way gross!


    Carly- I'm a vegetarian


    lol what do ya think??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [134]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard.
    and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next.
    -.-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [135]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    twitchandglitc wrote:
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard. and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next. -


    -

    ooh yeah that's true. have you seen the Promo for iPsycho? it looks like it's gonna have a TON of innuendos! i thought i even saw a few starts of some ON the promo... Freddie being forced by Sam to kiss that weird fan girl through the glass.....and them being locked up by a psycho girl.... haha wow. i can't wait for June 4th!! lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [136]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662

    Jennfan14 wrote:


    twitchandglitc wrote:
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard. and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next. -


    -

    ooh yeah that's true. have you seen the Promo for iPsycho? it looks like it's gonna have a TON of innuendos! i thought i even saw a few starts of some ON the promo... Freddie being forced by Sam to kiss that weird fan girl through the glass.....and them being locked up by a psycho girl.... haha wow. i can't wait for June 4th!! lol


    yes and i can't wait.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arnoldmcguire

    arnoldmcguire

    [137]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 322
    krisiten wrote:

    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?



    If it'll have that much I can see it that way. starting with the clothing of the cast. (I already saw Jennette's so I dunno for the others.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jennfan14

    Jennfan14

    [138]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 05/16/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 33

    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    krisiten wrote:


    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?


    If it'll have that much I can see it that way. starting with the clothing of the cast. (I already saw Jennette's so I dunno for the others.)
    ooh i'm curious now! what was she wearing.... and where did you see the picture?? (:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frontman19

    frontman19

    [139]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/09/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,055

    Jennfan14 wrote:


    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    krisiten wrote:


    Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?


    If it'll have that much I can see it that way. starting with the clothing of the cast. (I already saw Jennette's so I dunno for the others.)
    ooh i'm curious now! what was she wearing.... and where did you see the picture?? (:



    http://twitpic.com/ba9na


    and


    http://twitpic.com/b8zj1


    It's nothing more then your average "it's incredibly hot in here" clothing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alirk

    alirk

    [140]May 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,530

    Noticed one this morning. In iGot Detention when Spencer comes out of the shower and says "You will not believe where I found this fish." Kinda innuendoish

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.