Nickelodeon (ended 2012)
|ANT Farm's new pathetic special might hurt the ratings of it though, I hope iCarly can wipe the floor with Disney Channel on this one.|
I'm very sad to see Icarly end, we've had a lot of good times with this show. I'm going to miss the characters, the plots the jokes and everything that made it so awesome. Despite what some people say Icarly was a terrific show that changed Nick forever. good luck to the cast!
Hey guys, anyone remember me? I doubt it, its been forever and a day since I posted here.
I honestly have not watched an episode on iCarly since... those episodes where Sam and Freddie were dating. I guess I grew out of it because I didn't really like them, and I stopped watching after that. Guess I grew up? I just found out yesterday that tonight was the last episode, so I made sure to watch it, and post here.
So here we go! My first post in months and my last review. Um, obviously there are spoilers, so if you didn't watch it yet, be warned, but i'll try to keep it spoiler free.
- Right from the intro I'm already feeling nostalgic. I like what they did with it.
- Looks like we will never find out why Freddie speaks Spanish. Oh well
- If they didn't make a pointy boob joke I would have been severely disappointed.
- Why was Freddie's final plot that? Why? I didn't really find it all that funny.
- Completely tuned tuned out Gibby
- Lewbert, why, you justinadvertentlyruined Carly's night. I guess this is revenge!
- Miranda, PLEASE work on your crying, I was CRINGING
- Okay the Sam-Spencer interactions in this were just. I can't. I just got feels and I never shipped that ever. (haha, sorry slipped into fangirl mode for a sec, had to turn that off for now, Gibby going "I just can't" was the only line from him I found funny) Really that whole ending to their plot was SO HEARTWARMINGLY SWEET. I wish I didn't take their plots for granted back when I watched the show more, thinking back theirs were some of the best.
- I don't remember T-Bo annoying me so much
- I'm sorry I didn't catch how long Carly will be in Italy for, my friend called and I missed that entire part. Good news, I'm going to see Rise of the Gaurdians tomorrow!
-Gibby's right Carly's dad is good looking.
- Haha, Mr. Shey, I really like you. And ALL your interactions with Spencer.
- Final iCarly wasn't as tear jerking as I thought it would be, but everything after that was
- Couldn't have said it better myself Carly. Heh, besides the fact that I'm not into this show as much, I'm not maturing, I'm... dematuring? Whatever. I'm only being serious because, well, its the finale!
- Carly and Sam's goodbye was heartbreaking. Reminded me and me and my best friend the last day we saw each other before going off to two separate colleges, me to upstate NY, her to Boston.
- Seriously I was tearing up. The flashback and the iCarly montage, and the squirrel cam bursting into flames (see pointy boob joke for my opinion on that) That was a great ending, everything I loved about iCarly came back to me.
- Sam do you have a motorcycle license?
- And Dan kept advertising his twitter to the very end!
- I honestly did not care about the shipping in this. Seddie got a possible near-future-getting back together-who the heck knows, Creddie got a kiss. Woo. No closure.
So yeah, pretty good finale. Obviously I'm not enjoying this as much as I used to, but hey, its been what? 5 years? I was in middle school when this started and now I'm in college. Still sad to see it go though.
Well, bye bye guys!
And we're clear!