iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [1]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207

    By popular demand, here it is! A thread to discuss anything and everything non-iCarly!

    If anyone has any suggestions for a more creative/interesting thread title, let me know and I'll change it.

    Edited on 05/25/2008 3:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [2]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    Great! I love having you as an editor! So...what do you want to talk about?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dudette2018

    dudette2018

    [3]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 03/18/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 330

    Yay! Its here! I love Off Topic-ness.

    ummmm i dunno what to talk about.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DC-Dude

    DC-Dude

    [4]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,358
    Cool! but i dunno what we should talk about...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [5]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    Lol anything random. How was all of y'all's days today?

    Who's watching American Idol tomorrow night?

    Who saw Desperate Housewives' season finale last night?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DC-Dude

    DC-Dude

    [6]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,358
    I'm watching American Idol tomorrow! I only watch the last 5 rounds...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [7]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446

    Ok dont get mad at me because this question is still ICarlyish but it is pretty random so I can't think of a thread for and and don't want to clutter up the board with a whole thread about it.

    At the beginning of scenes where they show the building Carly and Spencer and Freddie live in, they show it pointing up and there is a sign at the top of the building that I would assume is the name of the building. What does that sign say?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [8]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    iskabibble07 wrote:

    Ok dont get mad at me because this question is still ICarlyish but it is pretty random so I can't think of a thread for and and don't want to clutter up the board with a whole thread about it.

    At the beginning of scenes where they show the building Carly and Spencer and Freddie live in, they show it pointing up and there is a sign at the top of the building that I would assume is the name of the building. What does that sign say?

    Lol it's fine. The cool thing about off-topic is that we'll talk about whatever comes up. If that happens to be iCarly, that's fine too.

    Is this what you're talking about?

    If so, it says Bushwell..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [9]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

    Ok dont get mad at me because this question is still ICarlyish but it is pretty random so I can't think of a thread for and and don't want to clutter up the board with a whole thread about it.

    At the beginning of scenes where they show the building Carly and Spencer and Freddie live in, they show it pointing up and there is a sign at the top of the building that I would assume is the name of the building. What does that sign say?

    Lol it's fine. The cool thing about off-topic is that we'll talk about whatever comes up. If that happens to be iCarly, that's fine too.

    Is this what you're talking about?

    If so, it says Bushwell..

    Ahhhh Bushwell. Ok thats part of the mystery but is there indeed a Bushwell building in Seattle? riddle me that. I did a little googling and I cannot find it. If not, where is that building.

    While we are on oddball topics, I was just watching Istackout and toward the end of the epi, Carly is wearing a t-shirt that says Ointment 500. What is Ointment 500? I have a theory but I may be off the wall on what I have.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coaster41395

    coaster41395

    [10]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/20/07
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 5,739

    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Who's watching American Idol tomorrow night?

    I am! GO DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [11]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    man... i could have used this thread a couple of days ago, when i thought my brother was gonna go blind... he's okay, he just has to wear sunglasses for 2 weeks now..

    it sucks....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [12]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    coaster41395 wrote:

    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Who's watching American Idol tomorrow night?

    I am! GO DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!



    FINALLY! ANOTHER ARCHULETA FAN!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one left.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [13]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    man... i could have used this thread a couple of days ago, when i thought my brother was gonna go blind... he's okay, he just has to wear sunglasses for 2 weeks now..

    it sucks....


    Omg! Well, I'm really glad to hear that he isn't going to go blind. What happened though?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [14]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    man... i could have used this thread a couple of days ago, when i thought my brother was gonna go blind... he's okay, he just has to wear sunglasses for 2 weeks now..

    it sucks....


    Omg! Well, I'm really glad to hear that he isn't going to go blind. What happened though?


    he's a training to become a welder and his welding mask was went a bit dodgy(from dropping it twice), its got an automatic screen to protect from the fires UV rays and so it went directly into his eyes, and he felt fine...till he took a nap...

    when he woke up his eyes were burning, and everything was pitch black... he went to the hospital, and the Doc said he had the equivalent to a sunburn...in his corneas(sp?)

    and now, he's all loopy on vicatin(sp?)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [15]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    man... i could have used this thread a couple of days ago, when i thought my brother was gonna go blind... he's okay, he just has to wear sunglasses for 2 weeks now..

    it sucks....


    Omg! Well, I'm really glad to hear that he isn't going to go blind. What happened though?


    he's a training to become a welder and his welding mask was went a bit dodgy(from dropping it twice), its got an automatic screen to protect from the fires UV rays and so it went directly into his eyes, and he felt fine...till he took a nap...

    when he woke up his eyes were burning, and everything was pitch black... he went to the hospital, and the Doc said he had the equivalent to a sunburn...in his corneas(sp?)

    and now, he's all loopy on vicatin(sp?)


    That's really scary! I'm glad everything is going to be okay though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [16]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    thanks... he's a lot better now...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DC-Dude

    DC-Dude

    [18]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,358
    Please don't hurt me....

    I'm a Cook fan.....

    (WEARS KNIGHT HELMET AND BULLETPROOF SHEILD)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [19]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    DUDE! i totally saw Gibby on a mini-wheats commercial today! it was really funny cuz i know i've seen it before, but i hadn't seen it in a long time, and it was before ICarly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [20]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    DUDE! i totally saw Gibby on a mini-wheats commercial today! it was really funny cuz i know i've seen it before, but i hadn't seen it in a long time, and it was before ICarly.


    Omg I'll have to keep an eye out for that! LOL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.