iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

MusicAddictBabe

[6501]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 18
    VC - I totally want to see Monsters University when it comes out. That looks so awesome!

I sort of can't wait to go back. I mean, in college, your summer kind of drags (which is good in my opinion because in high school I felt like my summers went by too fast). So, I feel like once it does start up, I'll be all good. I really can't wait to see my friends again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[6502]Aug 3, 2012
    • level: 12
    I know some peeps prpbably are, but wasn't sure!

BrookeParker

[6503]Aug 3, 2012
    I kinda didn't think about some peeps on here have to go back to school. I also figured yall were thankful for my feeling sorry for yall, lol, even thought yall are excited to go back. Just sayin.

vanillacupcakes

[6504]Aug 3, 2012
    • level: 16

@MAB: Me too! I'd prefer new and original storylines, but I absolutely love Monsters Inc so I can't complain. I'm glad it's a prequel, because I think Monsters Inc ended perfectly.

I won't complain, I'm glad my summer dragged on forever...but I'm ready to go back! My summer has been so boring!

@Brooke: Haha, I used to go back in September and dread school starting. I guess since I've been taking a lot of summer classes anyways, I'd rather just go back to school and see my friends and stuff. I've been stuck at home a lot.

teenj12

[6505]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

@MAB: Me too! I'd prefer new and original storylines, but I absolutely love Monsters Inc so I can't complain. I'm glad it's a prequel, because I think Monsters Inc ended perfectly.

I won't complain, I'm glad my summer dragged on forever...but I'm ready to go back! My summer has been so boring!

@Brooke: Haha, I used to go back in September and dread school starting. I guess since I've been taking a lot of summer classes anyways, I'd rather just go back to school and see my friends and stuff. I've been stuck at home a lot.

I can so relate to a boring summer. I haven't even been to a beach yet!

vanillacupcakes

[6506]Aug 4, 2012
    Haha, I went one day, but that's it. That one day at the beach and the random few days I go out doesn't make up for all the days where I have to be at home. It's nice that it makes the summer feel long, but...IT'S BORING.

You still have some time to hit the beach though, teenj!

BrookeParker

[6507]Aug 4, 2012
    I know you had SOMETHING fun you did. But I know how some peeps find it boring.

MusicAddictBabe

[6508]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 18
    VC - I agree. I hate it when they make sequels (sometimes). For instance, I loved the movie Ice Age. But before the fourth movie came out (which, at first, didn't look too bad), they played the second and third movies on FX and I hadn't really seen much of them so I watched them both. So, when my sister asked me what movie I wanted to see, I eliminated the Ice Age movie because I didn't really care for the other movies that much. Now, they're just milking it for all it's worth. Shrek on the other hand isn't so bad and that did deserve a sequel (though, I didn't really care for the third that much...the fourth was ok, maybe, like, a 6.5 or something...anyway...). I know those are Dreamworks movies, but even with Pixar movies...I think Cars was just fine without a sequel. The Toy Story trilogy is a toss-up, though. I mean, the first movie was good enough and, honestly, they really didn't need the second one at all. But, to be fair, I really liked the third movie and they couldn't have had it without the second one anyway. Ok, so, now that I'm done with my little rant-ramble-thing....

A prequel to Monsters Inc. would be awesome. I also wouldn't mind seeing Finding Nemo in 3D. The only other movie I saw in 3D was The Lion King with my friends. It. Was. Flippin'. Amazing. O_O

Speaking of summer, all I've done is work, which is probably why I sort of want to go back to school, but at the same time, don't. I mean, it'd be nice not to have to work anymore, but then I'm just going back to school work. And I haven't been to the beach in years! I think my family and I will go next year, though. Lucky for us, I guess my brother-in-law has a relative who owns a beach house or something and told him that he'd let him rent it anytime and we're allowed to go too.

BrookeParker

[6509]Aug 5, 2012
    Needless to type, I know this is an off-topic thread, but I figured u saw my message.

marcdragicevic

[6510]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 21
    Usain Bolt, an amazing athlete.

vanillacupcakes

[6511]Aug 10, 2012
    I saw the Men's 100m final on the olympics a few days ago, and that was my exact thought. Every time I watch the Olympics, I am always SO impressed. I just stare at them in amazement lol.

marcdragicevic

[6512]Aug 10, 2012
    Usain Bolt should really run out the race instead of slowing down at the end. I want him to break more records.

georgiah24

[6513]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 2

sorry to disagree but i wish he was out of the olympics because if u have seen him talk to the over compeitors hes really cocky

marcdragicevic

[6514]Aug 12, 2012
    Not disagreeing, but why shouldn't cocky athletes be allowed to participate in the Olympics?

Wait, how he is cocky to the other competitors?

I know he is bit arrogant on the track and in his interviews and such.

vanillacupcakes

[6515]Aug 13, 2012
    I always separate the famous person's professional and personal life. Must be why I don't like a lot of reality stars. Being cocky isn't going to make him any less of a better athlete.

@marc: Oh, I agree. At the one I saw, he was just in the lead the whole time, and the US athlete came out of nowhere to get into 2nd or 3rd. I think Usain Bolt should do the same as the US athlete guy. I was scared he'd put his all into the beginning instead of the end(if that makes sense).

marcdragicevic

[6516]Aug 13, 2012
    I know what you mean. Bolt is such a slow starter, his reaction times are terrible compared to the rest.

He takes about 65 metres to reach his top speed.

georgiah24

[6517]Aug 13, 2012
    well sorry that was my brother who said that he gets on my neves but i love the olympics go gbr

teenj12

[6518]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 26
    So the Olympics are ending/have ended I heard. Four years until the next one. That seems like a long wait . But I don't watch the Olympics anyway .

georgiah24

[6519]Aug 13, 2012

great britain came 3rd place in the olympics

georgiah24

[6520]Aug 14, 2012

name:georgia

lives great britain