iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iSpin (Make an iCarly Spinoff)

  • Avatar of leeseygirl

    leeseygirl

    [121]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 1,795

    Coming Up on Sunday's episode of Simply Sam:

    Simply Falling For You

    &

    Simply Telling The Truth

    Back To Back episodes. So tune in this SUNDAY!


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [122]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834

    I want AND THEN THERE WAS SPENCER to have Season 2.And catch IJETHRO on HDNET with unaired episodes of the unaired Season 3.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of derekjwhitehead

    derekjwhitehead

    [123]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 374
    Sparta's birthday- Its sparta's birthday, and sam throws him a huge party. But Sparta seems angry, and he starts biting everyone especially Freddie. Meanwhile, Spencer makes a staute of Sparta for his birthday, but gets stuck onto it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [124]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355
    Lisa2758 wrote:

    I want AND THEN THERE WAS SPENCER to have Season 2.And catch IJETHRO on HDNET with unaired episodes of the unaired Season 3.

    Cool! iJethro!!! It has been really good ever since you made your own episode ideas!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [125]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355

    derekjwhitehead wrote:
    Sparta's birthday- Its sparta's birthday, and sam throws him a huge party. But Sparta seems angry, and he starts biting everyone especially Freddie. Meanwhile, Spencer makes a staute of Sparta for his birthday, but gets stuck onto it.

    LOL!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of derekjwhitehead

    derekjwhitehead

    [126]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 374
    yugaton88 wrote:
    Lisa2758 wrote:

    I want AND THEN THERE WAS SPENCER to have Season 2.And catch IJETHRO on HDNET with unaired episodes of the unaired Season 3.

    Cool! iJethro!!! It has been really good ever since you made your own episode ideas!

    Yeah! Awesome episodes, I like the college one too

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of derekjwhitehead

    derekjwhitehead

    [127]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 374

    Sparta's birthday- Sparta is angry because the girl cat he loved left him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [128]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

    Sparta's birthday- Sparta is angry because the girl cat he loved left him.

    Awwww, poor Sparta, Sparta's Heartbreak, an episode possibilty?! Dun dun dun! Lol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [129]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355
    leeseygirl wrote:

    Coming Up on Sunday's episode of Simply Sam:

    Simply Falling For You

    &

    Simply Telling The Truth

    Back To Back episodes. So tune in this SUNDAY!


    Awesome! Simply Sam returns!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [130]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834
    Due to the Low Ratings of JETHRO AND FREDDIE: THE COLLEGE YEARS it has been pulled from the schedule with no return date and replacing it will be repeats of IJethro.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [131]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834

    Coming Up on this Monday's Episode of IJethro

    ILove Hannah Montana

    and

    IPledge Allegiance

    Back-to-Back episodes so tune in this Monday.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [132]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834

    IJETHRO Episode Lists:

    1. 1. "IPILOT" (Airdate: September 22, 200
    2. 2. "IWANT MORE VIEWERS" (Airdate: September 29, 200
    3. 3. "IDREAM OF DANCE" (Airdate: October 6, 200
    4. 4. "ILIKE DARLENE" (Airdate: October 13, 200
    5. 5. "IWANNA STAY WITH SPENCER" (Airdate: October 20, 200
    6. 6. "INEVEL" (Airdate: November 3, 200
    7. 7. "ISCREAM ON HALLOWEEN" (Airdate: November 10, 200
    8. 8. "ISPY A MEAN TEACHER" (Airdate: November 17, 200
    9. 9. "IWILL DATE FREDDIE" (Airdate: November 24, 200
    10. 10. "ISAM" (Airdate: December 1, 200=[Tv Movie]
    11. 11. "IAM TIRED" (Airdate: December 8, 200
    12. 12. "INEED DRAKE BELL" (Airdate: December 15, 200
    13. 13. "IHATE MISS. BRIGGS" (Airdate: December 22, 200
    14. 14. "IAM NOT BOSSY" (Airdate: December 29, 200
    15. 15. "ILOVE MEGAN" (February 2, 2009)
    16. 16. "IWANT TO MEET THE QUEEN" (Airdate: February 9, 2009)
    17. 17. "IDON'T LIKE SAM'S BOYFRIEND" (Airdate: February 16, 2009)
    18. 18. "IWISH UPON A STAR" (Airdate: February 16, 2009)
    19. 19. "IAND SPENCER" (Airdate: February 23, 2009)
    20. 20. "ICAN'T SAY THAT" (Airdate: May 4, 2009)
    21. 21. "IAM NOT A THIEF" (Airdate: May 11, 2009)
    22. 22. "IJONAS" (Airdate: May 18, 2009)

    Season 2

    1. 23. "IHATE NEVEL" (Airdate: January 25, 2010)
    2. 24. "ISPENCER" (Airdate: February 1, 2010)
    3. 25. "IWANT DAD BACK" (Airdate: February 8, 2010)
    4. 26. "ISAY NO TO DRUGS" (Airdate: February 15, 2010)
    5. 27. "IWILL DATE NEVEL" (Airdate: February 22, 2010)
    6. 28. "IDANCE TO ORCHESTRA" (Airdate: March 1, 2010)
    7. 29. "IKNOW YOU GOT THAT SPIRIT SOMEWHERE" (Airdate: March 8, 2010)
    8. 30. "ITHINK SHE'LL MAKE IT" (Airdate: March 15, 2010)
    9. 31. "IWANNA STOP THE BULLIES" (Airdate: March 22, 2010)
    10. 32. "ISEE THIS SHALL BE HARD" (Airdate: March 29, 2010)
    11. 33. "ILOVE CHRISTMAS" (Airdate: April 5, 2010)
    12. 34. "IKARATE MASTER" (Airdate: April 12, 2010)
    13. 35. "IGHOST HUNTERS" (Airdate: April 19, 2010)
    14. 36. "ICRUSH" (Airdate: May 3, 2010)
    15. 37. "ISING" (Airdate: May 10, 2010)
    16. 38. "IFADE TO BLACK" (Airdate: May 17, 2010)

    Season 3

    1. 39. "ILOVE HANNAH MONTANA" (Airdate: September 19, 2011)
    2. 40. "IPLEDGE ALLEGIANCE" (Airdate: September 26, 2011)
    3. 41. "ILEARNED THERE IS NO HEART" (Airdate: October 3, 2011)
    4. 42. "IONLY WANT WHAT WAS MINE" (Airdate: October 24, 2011)
    5. 43. "ILIVE FOR HOGS" (Airdate: October 31, 2011)
    6. 44. "IMADE A FRIEND" (Airdate: November 7, 2011)
    7. 45. "ITHOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS"=[1] (Airdate: November 14, 2011)
    8. 46. "ITHOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS"=[2] (Airdate: November 14, 2011)
    9. 47. "IFEEL FREDDIE THINKS THIS IS A JOKE" (Airdate: November 21, 2011)
    10. 48. "IBATTLE FOR THE RIGHT" (Airdate: November 28, 2011)
    11. 49. "INEVER SAID I LIKED NEVEL" (Airdate: December 19, 2011)
    12. 50. "IDREAM OF THE LITTLE JERK" (Airdate: December 26, 2011)
    13. 51. "IMIGHT BE PRESIDENT" (Airdate: January 2, 2011)
    14. 52. "ILOVE SEATTLE" (Airdate: January 9, 2011)
    15. 53. "IAM SICK" (Airdate: Airdate: February 6, 2011)
    16. 54. "IJETHRO GOES HOLLYWOOD" (Airdate: February 13, 2011)
    17. 55. "IHATE THESE PEOPLE" (Airdate: February 20, 2011)
    18. 56. "IWILL END THE SHOW?" (Airdate: February 27, 2011)
    19. 57. "AND AWAY WE GO"=[1]=[Series Finale] (Airdate: March 5, 2011)
    20. 58. "AND AWAY WE GO"=[2]=[Series Finale] (Airdate: March 5, 2011)

    Edited on 02/29/2008 4:20pm
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [133]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834

    SAVED BY THE BELL Cast Members:

    Jethro Grantham

    A.C. Slater

    Freddie

    Carly

    Kelly

    Jessie Spano

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [134]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834

    GOOD MORNING, MISS BLISS

    Jethro Grantham

    Freddie

    Milo

    Carly

    Tina

    Miss Carrie Bliss

    Nikki

    Mikey

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of derekjwhitehead

    derekjwhitehead

    [135]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 374
    yugaton88 wrote:
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

    Sparta's birthday- Sparta is angry because the girl cat he loved left him.

    Awwww, poor Sparta, Sparta's Heartbreak, an episode possibilty?! Dun dun dun! Lol.

    Good idea

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leeseygirl

    leeseygirl

    [136]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 1,795

    Simply Sam:

    Official cast:

    Sam- Jennette McCurdy

    Lynzi- Alexa Nikolas

    Amanda- Cassie Scerbo

    Cayden- Shanica Knowles

    Theme Song:

    Simply trying

    Simply Flying

    Simply holding on

    Simply Writing a song

    Simply sitting

    Simply fitting

    Simply standing

    Simply Random

    Simply trying to be who I am

    Simply Reaching out to hold your hand

    Simply trying to show you who I am

    Simply soon you'll see

    I'm simply me....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [137]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355
    leeseygirl wrote:

    Simply Sam:

    Official cast:

    Sam- Jennette McCurdy

    Lynzi- Alexa Nikolas

    Amanda- Cassie Scerbo

    Cayden- Shanica Knowles

    Theme Song:

    Simply trying

    Simply Flying

    Simply holding on

    Simply Writing a song

    Simply sitting

    Simply fitting

    Simply standing

    Simply Random

    Simply trying to be who I am

    Simply Reaching out to hold your hand

    Simply trying to show you who I am

    Simply soon you'll see

    I'm simply me....

    Great cast! Expect a new And Then There Was Spenser Soon. It'll be the season 2 premiere!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leeseygirl

    leeseygirl

    [138]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 1,795
    yugaton88 wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:

    Simply Sam:

    Official cast:

    Sam- Jennette McCurdy

    Lynzi- Alexa Nikolas

    Amanda- Cassie Scerbo

    Cayden- Shanica Knowles

    Theme Song:

    Simply trying

    Simply Flying

    Simply holding on

    Simply Writing a song

    Simply sitting

    Simply fitting

    Simply standing

    Simply Random

    Simply trying to be who I am

    Simply Reaching out to hold your hand

    Simply trying to show you who I am

    Simply soon you'll see

    I'm simply me....

    Great cast! Expect a new And Then There Was Spenser Soon. It'll be the season 2 premiere!


    Yay!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lisa2758

    Lisa2758

    [139]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,834
    The Series Finale of IJethro pull in a 9.5 million viewers enough for a Fourth Season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of derekjwhitehead

    derekjwhitehead

    [140]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 374

    Sparta's school- Sparta goes to a cat school, but he discovers other cats hate him because he's not "popular." Sparta plans revenge with his friend, Ally. Can his only other friend, Cinnamon stop them. Meanwhile, Carly gets a new friend, Caroline and she starts hanging out with her more than Sam and Freddie. Than she replaces Sam with Caroline. Uh oh!

    Cinnamon- Calico that is popular, stupid and loves herself

    Ally- Evil kitten that is quite fluffy

    Cinnamon and Ally hate each other
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.