iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Nathan Kress

  • Avatar of loey12886

    loey12886

    [41]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 07/30/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,208
    I just have one question is his girlfriend Madisen Beaty because she did make a guest appearance on Icarly not to long ago
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [42]Jul 14, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    It's Madisen Hill, they met at some charity event. She's in iGet Banded which was already filmed awhile ago, it just hasn't aired yet. Freddie is in a band to impress her. I thought Seddie shippers wouldn't like it, but apparently they're really excited about it, because
    1. She isn't Carly, so maybe Freddie doesn't really love Carly, but a whole bunch of girls (although how does that idea make it better? lol that seems worse).
    2. Maybe Sam will be jealous
    3. Maybe Freddie will sing (I kind of doubt that one though lol).

    The movie sounds interesting. I'm not really a fan of Final Destination, "found footage" movies, or natural disaster movies, but I'll watch it....on Netflix. Just to see how the cast does. I wonder what Nathan will do after this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [43]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    loey12886 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Also, Nathan said he was doing nothing at the time of Ariana's party.

    Madisen is apparently going to guest star in an episode of iCarly as well, which some iCarly fans will refuse to watch.


    If that's true then she will probably be in it soon since the show is coming to an end


    Hopefully it should be the finale, the final love interest for Freddie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of loey12886

    loey12886

    [44]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 07/30/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,208
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    It's Madisen Hill, they met at some charity event. She's in iGet Banded which was already filmed awhile ago, it just hasn't aired yet. Freddie is in a band to impress her. I thought Seddie shippers wouldn't like it, but apparently they're really excited about it, because
    1. She isn't Carly, so maybe Freddie doesn't really love Carly, but a whole bunch of girls (although how does that idea make it better? lol that seems worse).
    2. Maybe Sam will be jealous
    3. Maybe Freddie will sing (I kind of doubt that one though lol).

    The movie sounds interesting. I'm not really a fan of Final Destination, "found footage" movies, or natural disaster movies, but I'll watch it....on Netflix. Just to see how the cast does. I wonder what Nathan will do after this.


    That episode sounds interesting. I would like to see how this ends up
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [45]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    Jeremy Sumpter is also in this. Sounds like a good cast!

    @loey: Yep, but her role is under 5 lines, so I think people are making it a bigger deal than it should be, whether it's a positive or negative response. I don't think it will be as "shippy" as people make it out to be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [46]Jul 17, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Jeremy Sumpter is also in this. Sounds like a good cast!

    @loey: Yep, but her role is under 5 lines, so I think people are making it a bigger deal than it should be, whether it's a positive or negative response. I don't think it will be as "shippy" as people make it out to be.
    Agreed with this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diamondgrl13

    Diamondgrl13

    [47]Jul 21, 2012
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 306
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    It's Madisen Hill, they met at some charity event. She's in iGet Banded which was already filmed awhile ago, it just hasn't aired yet. Freddie is in a band to impress her. I thought Seddie shippers wouldn't like it, but apparently they're really excited about it, because
    1. She isn't Carly, so maybe Freddie doesn't really love Carly, but a whole bunch of girls (although how does that idea make it better? lol that seems worse).
    2. Maybe Sam will be jealous
    3. Maybe Freddie will sing (I kind of doubt that one though lol).


    Freddie in a band??? I'm sorry, but that picture just makes me laugh, lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [48]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Oh lord, that would be funny if that is true. Re: Freddie in a band.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [49]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    Haha yeah...Freddie and Gibby. Look it up! There's also a picture at the Groovy Smoothie where Gibby has an electric guitar. Nathan said at rehearsal, he sang so loudly his voice was going away or something, so he went on vocal rest. It cracks me up too. In that music video where Nathan is "playing" the guitar to Madisen, I burst out laughing. It was supposed to be all "serious", but he looked ridiculous. i have no idea if Freddie is supposed to be good, or if he'll be really bad at it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [50]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Lol, I can't imagine Freddie in a band either.

    I wonder when iGet Banded will air, or any new episodes for that matter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [51]Jul 22, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Wait, Gibby is going to be in the band as well? Well everyone knows how bad he is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diamondgrl13

    Diamondgrl13

    [52]Jul 24, 2012
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 306
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Haha yeah...Freddie and Gibby. Look it up! There's also a picture at the Groovy Smoothie where Gibby has an electric guitar. Nathan said at rehearsal, he sang so loudly his voice was going away or something, so he went on vocal rest. It cracks me up too. In that music video where Nathan is "playing" the guitar to Madisen, I burst out laughing. It was supposed to be all "serious", but he looked ridiculous. i have no idea if Freddie is supposed to be good, or if he'll be really bad at it.


    So wait...Nathan actually SINGS in the episode??? That oughta be interesting! I'm actually genuinely curious to hear that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [53]Jul 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21367716
    Kay, I looked it up for you haha. Go to 8:00.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diamondgrl13

    Diamondgrl13

    [54]Jul 24, 2012
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 306
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21367716
    Kay, I looked it up for you haha. Go to 8:00.


    Hey! Thanks! Haha. I actually watched a little bit more of it than just that part, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [55]Aug 15, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21367716
    Kay, I looked it up for you haha. Go to 8:00.


    Watching that video. He doesn't seem interesting in that video compared to on set, just really gentle and nice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.