iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Carly Shay/Miranda Cosgrove Discussion

  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [101]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    Fireofnature wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ sort of funny? Matt...you have no sense of humor what so ever lol!


    Well most think it's not funny ^_^


    thats becuase they like Miranda =P and its always fun to make fun of a person once in awhile..lol!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Stacyy_

    Stacyy_

    [102]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 128
    LOL! Omg I think you guys are gonna give me nightmares
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [103]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    Fireofnature wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ sort of funny? Matt...you have no sense of humor what so ever lol!
    Well most think it's not funny ^_^
    Some think its funny. Some don't. Thats what makes the world go round.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [104]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ sort of funny? Matt...you have no sense of humor what so ever lol!
    Well most think it's not funny ^_^
    Some think its funny. Some don't. Thats what makes the world go round.

    lol! its just matt she meant, cuz this dude doesn't really laugh at anything
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [105]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ sort of funny? Matt...you have no sense of humor what so ever lol!
    Well most think it's not funny ^_^
    Some think its funny. Some don't. Thats what makes the world go round.

    lol! its just matt she meant, cuz this dude doesn't really laugh at anything


    Yeah, that's right. I laugh a lot sometimes, but it's often hard to get me to laugh.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iMIMI37

    iMIMI37

    [106]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 270
    It's not easy to get me to laugh either, but I just had to crack up when I saw that pic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [107]Aug 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479

    iMIMI37 wrote:
    It's not easy to get me to laugh either, but I just had to crack up when I saw that pic.

    i know right? lol!!!

    Ok..i know we have been mean with Miranda in pictures....but...you can not go away leaving this forum without saying that Miranda looks like Micheal Jackson Jr. in this picture of her, at the teen choice awards.

    Edited on 08/10/2008 12:57am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [108]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    ^ OMG!!! She SO does!!

    Creepy much?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iMIMI37

    iMIMI37

    [109]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 270
    OMG! LOL. I just laughed so hard. I always wondered who she reminded me of. So funny, but that was so wrong. I wonder if she'll ever read the things we say about her here, i doubt it though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [110]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [111]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    ^ lol! were not being...THAT mean...LOL!!

    im sorry, im just not a Miranda type person.(Jennette woot?)

    But when i see a pic of her..and it reminds me of a dude, or even...now a Micheal Jackson, i just HAD to point that out to peoplez lol!

    i found that picture on her myspace and stuff'z lol! and i just scanned through the pics she had, and then BAM! MICHEAL JACKSON JR.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [112]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?


    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [113]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?


    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    I still believe someone like Miranda Cosgrove shouldn't be disrespected this way! I'm leaving!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [114]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?


    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    I still believe someone like Miranda Cosgrove shouldn't be disrespected this way! I'm leaving!


    LOL! ok. you can leave but....lol! this is just too funny! what makes it really funny is that its not even photoshoped like the other pics posted in this forums lol!!

    and besides, we have to make fun of her once in awhile....i do that to jennette sometimes, and she's ma fave
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [115]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    zulaz wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?
    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    I still believe someone like Miranda Cosgrove shouldn't be disrespected this way! I'm leaving!
    LOL! ok. you can leave but....lol! this is just too funny! what makes it really funny is that its not even photoshoped like the other pics posted in this forums lol!! and besides, we have to make fun of her once in awhile....i do that to jennette sometimes, and she's ma fave
    It would not be good if this forum became the "let's dis Miranda Cosgrove" forum. It would drive off a lot of Miranda fans. I am a huge Miranda fan and I think she is gorgeous, that pic or not. Yes, I think Jennette is a doll too but if the Jennette fans think ICarly would be a better show without Miranda on it, that seems goofy to me. I wouldn't leave this forum for the world but I would enourage everyone to respect that we all have different favs and its all good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lilatp

    lilatp

    [116]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 181
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?
    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    I still believe someone like Miranda Cosgrove shouldn't be disrespected this way! I'm leaving!
    LOL! ok. you can leave but....lol! this is just too funny! what makes it really funny is that its not even photoshoped like the other pics posted in this forums lol!! and besides, we have to make fun of her once in awhile....i do that to jennette sometimes, and she's ma fave
    It would not be good if this forum became the "let's dis Miranda Cosgrove" forum. It would drive off a lot of Miranda fans. I am a huge Miranda fan and I think she is gorgeous, that pic or not. Yes, I think Jennette is a doll too but if the Jennette fans think ICarly would be a better show without Miranda on it, that seems goofy to me. I wouldn't leave this forum for the world but I would enourage everyone to respect that we all have different favs and its all good.


    One word: Yup.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iMIMI37

    iMIMI37

    [117]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 270
    I'm personally a Jennette fan,but we're not saying we'd think the show would be better without miranda, cause honestly I have no problem with her. I don't think I'd be as much in love with the show if Jennette or Nathan wasn't in it.It's not even a big deal we're just poking fun at her similarities in that pic with Michael Jackson. It's not like we're saying she's so ugly and she's a horrible person. She's not ugly that's just a bad pic. If you guys want to talk about her positively, than go ahead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [118]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    I'm personally a Jennette fan,but we're not saying we'd think the show would be better without miranda, cause honestly I have no problem with her. I don't think I'd be as much in love with the show if Jennette or Nathan wasn't in it.It's not even a big deal we're just poking fun at her similarities in that pic with Michael Jackson. It's not like we're saying she's so ugly and she's a horrible person. She's not ugly that's just a bad pic. If you guys want to talk about her positively, than go ahead.


    yeah. i mean, we ARE just poking fun. if i could get a funny pic of Jennette, i would post it in the Jennette Thread, but, i cant seem to find any....lol..o well for now...

    but yeah...this is just for laughs and giggles, its not like it was ment to dis her THAT badly..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [119]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    Wait, what's going on here? Why are ya'll being mean to Miranda in pics?


    Yeah we're not being horrible. It's only the truth really...look at the picture!
    I still believe someone like Miranda Cosgrove shouldn't be disrespected this way! I'm leaving!


    Okay, you can leave...but I mean, she's only human, and we certainly aren't "disrespecting" her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [120]Aug 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    Hmmmm sounds like we need to change this thread to the official Miranda sucks channel. That seems to be more in keeping with the mood of most of the posts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.