iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

  • Avatar of pdyc

    pdyc

    [181]Jul 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/04/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,571
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    well...there was a rumor for iHave a love sick teacher on wiki...and..well..look what happened lol!


    It depends. Some people post genuine info that they know to be true, and others post things that they know will either excite or highly annoy the fans.

    i hate it when they do that...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [182]Jul 7, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    It's irritating, definitely, especially when everyone just takes it at face value and believes it...then they try to submit it to me for the guide with Wikipedia as their source.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kirkstoast

    kirkstoast

    [183]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    I love Creddie I can't wait til the day they get together............
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [184]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    kirkstoast wrote:
    I love Creddie I can't wait til the day they get together............


    I love Creddie too!! I'd be seriously happy if it did happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Animegirlx

    Animegirlx

    [185]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 251
    Yup They make a cute couple
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [186]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    Yay! More Creddie supporters! I've been basically the only die-hard Creddie fan. EVERYONE loves Seddie!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iCarly317

    iCarly317

    [187]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,020
    I'm a Creddie fan. Seddie just seems too stupid to me. You know its the way the show will go, nothing to change about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nicesweetgirl36

    nicesweetgirl36

    [188]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 06/05/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 960
    I support Creddie too. I think my favorite moment so far is in iFence when Carly was saying sorry to Freddie, they were just so sweet to each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 22giggles22

    22giggles22

    [189]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 18
    I like Creddie, but i like Seddie too. I thought it was really funny when Freddie's mom pulls out the tiny swimsuit she got at wal mart for him to wear to syncronized swimming and he gets really embarrassed in front of Sam and Carly. I thought Carly and Freddie's conversation after he broke up with Valerie was cute too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Stacyy_

    Stacyy_

    [190]Jul 14, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 128
    nicesweetgirl36 wrote:
    I support Creddie too. I think my favorite moment so far is in iFence when Carly was saying sorry to Freddie, they were just so sweet to each other.


    Omg I loved that little convo between them, it was so cute
    My favorite moment between them was in iPromise Not To Tell when Carly pinned Freddie down and he was all embarassed XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iCarly317

    iCarly317

    [191]Jul 14, 2008
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,020
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    nicesweetgirl36 wrote:
    I support Creddie too. I think my favorite moment so far is in iFence when Carly was saying sorry to Freddie, they were just so sweet to each other.
    Omg I loved that little convo between them, it was so cute My favorite moment between them was in iPromise Not To Tell when Carly pinned Freddie down and he was all embarassed XD
    That's the best moment so far! That was pretty funny.
    Edited on 07/14/2008 2:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lilatp

    lilatp

    [192]Jul 14, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 181
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    nicesweetgirl36 wrote:
    I support Creddie too. I think my favorite moment so far is in iFence when Carly was saying sorry to Freddie, they were just so sweet to each other.
    Omg I loved that little convo between them, it was so cute My favorite moment between them was in iPromise Not To Tell when Carly pinned Freddie down and he was all embarassed XD
    That's the best moment so far! That was pretty funny.


    Yup that has to be the top Creddie moment so far hopefully there will be more moment like this as the show goes on.Who knows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [193]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    nicesweetgirl36 wrote:
    I support Creddie too. I think my favorite moment so far is in iFence when Carly was saying sorry to Freddie, they were just so sweet to each other.


    Ahhhh I watch that part all the time. So adorable!! And Freddie is really mature...way more than in earlier episodes. I love it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [194]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Freddie has been maturing in his character, so Carly may see this as a good thing and something could come of it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iCarly317

    iCarly317

    [195]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,020
    One could only hope that could and hopefully will happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [196]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Freddie has been maturing in his character, so Carly may see this as a good thing and something could come of it.


    Yeah I love Freddie's newfound maturity. They grow up so fast...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [197]Jul 16, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Freddie has been maturing in his character, so Carly may see this as a good thing and something could come of it.
    Yeah I love Freddie's newfound maturity. They grow up so fast...
    I just watched the video on the web site about July which ends in Sam tickling Freddie and it is really noticiable how much Nathan's voice has gotten lower and his shape has improved considerably. If he keeps hunking up like this, both Carly and Sam may have trouble keeping their hands off of him. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [198]Jul 16, 2008
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Haha, which brings us around to what would happen if both the girls started going after him, yikes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pdyc

    pdyc

    [199]Jul 16, 2008
    • member since: 08/04/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,571
    ^ That would be fun to watch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [200]Jul 16, 2008
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Yeah, I'd love to see what the reaction would be, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.