iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Crossover Special - "iCarly & Victorious" Discussion.

Which 'gang' should go where?

  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [21]Aug 2, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Haha yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [22]Aug 2, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [23]Aug 3, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of T7F

    T7F

    [24]Aug 3, 2010
    • member since: 06/22/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 454
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    um
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [25]Aug 3, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    um


    What?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [26]Aug 3, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    I remember hearing that on 7 secrects with miranda cosgrove.

    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of T7F

    T7F

    [27]Aug 3, 2010
    • member since: 06/22/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 454
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    um


    What?
    kinda random
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [28]Aug 4, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    um


    What?
    kinda random


    Hmm she brought it up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [29]Aug 4, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Who is she?

    marcdragicevic wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Tue dat. Don't forget more of hot Miranda cosgrove.

    T7F wrote:

    TRIPLE!!!! more hot victoria justice



    Hmmm true yeah, oh Miranda Cosgrove had her first kiss when she was 9 years old by a stranger at this concert. Her friend still brings it up apparently.
    um


    What?
    kinda random


    Hmm she brought it up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xiaxia123

    xiaxia123

    [30]Aug 4, 2010
    • member since: 12/15/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 119
    Anybody know when this episode will premiere? Will it premiere in 2010 or in 2011?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [31]Aug 4, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    No idea.

    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Anybody know when this episode will premiere? Will it premiere in 2010 or in 2011?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [32]Aug 5, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Most likely 2011.They havent even started shooting yet,nothing is set in stone yet.
    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Anybody know when this episode will premiere? Will it premiere in 2010 or in 2011?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [33]Aug 5, 2010
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:
    Most likely 2011.They havent even started shooting yet,nothing is set in stone yet.
    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Anybody know when this episode will premiere? Will it premiere in 2010 or in 2011?


    Don't know, they haven't started writing the script; I don't think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [34]Aug 8, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Bumpage
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [35]Aug 8, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409
    iThink it would make more sense if the iCarly gang went to Hollywood Arts High, like doing some sort of special broadcast for very talented students n' stuff. know what i mean
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xiaxia123

    xiaxia123

    [36]Aug 9, 2010
    • member since: 12/15/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 119
    Perhaps this will be like for an iCarly series finale? That'll be pretty sweet, though iCarly is way better than Victorious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [37]Aug 9, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    I'm pretty sure it isn't the finale. iCarly isn't even close to being over, so why would you think that?

    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Perhaps this will be like for an iCarly series finale? That'll be pretty sweet, though iCarly is way better than Victorious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ruffmanfan88

    ruffmanfan88

    [38]Aug 9, 2010
    • member since: 06/09/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 250
    Dan did tweet. he does not know when iCarly will end. He also said as long as the cast and nick wants more episodes he will make more. and no its not even close to ending this year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iCarly317

    iCarly317

    [39]Aug 9, 2010
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,020
    Idk, we still have another 20 or so episodes left to air since Dan said that Nick ordered more episodes of iCarly, bringing the total number of episodes to 96. So at the rate of how Nick likes to spread out new episodes, we'll be getting new episodes into mid next year, at least.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1MMfan

    1MMfan

    [40]Aug 10, 2010
    • member since: 12/06/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,983

    I can't wait for it, though it's not gonna air for a while.


    I think Carly, Sam, and Freddie should go to Hollywood Arts. As for the whole Shelby and Harper thing, it'd be cool if Tori had a history as a fighter under the name of 'Shelby' and Andre used togo under 'Harper'. Trina won't matter because her part was minor. Anyway, Then the iCarly gang could point it out about Andre and Tori and that could be part of the plot. And I could see Jade and Sam getting along, as well as Robbie and Freddie.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.