TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Dan Schneider Discussion

  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [61]Apr 19, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    SCHILLING YOU'RE BACK!! xD Gahh, I missed ya! Ah, the unrequited love between a charlatan and a troll. I could write a VC/Schilling rfantasy-romance novel based on that. Sounds riveting. I'll work on it and kick the Twilight saga to the curb.

    Hah, well sometimes I find some of the insults, beatings, and pranks to be hilarious. I guess that's just what I'm used to. Dan has put that kind of humor in all his shows, so that's what I always found to be funny. I like karma houdinis. I'd say Megan was my favorite. Okay, I admit it, I only commented on here to respond to schilling, not to mention anything regarding Dan Schneider.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [62]Apr 19, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    SCHILLING YOU'RE BACK!! xD Gahh, I missed ya! Ah, the unrequited love between a charlatan and a troll. I could write a VC/Schilling rfantasy-romance novel based on that. Sounds riveting. I'll work on it and kick the Twilight saga to the curb.

    Hah, well sometimes I find some of the insults, beatings, and pranks to be hilarious. I guess that's just what I'm used to. Dan has put that kind of humor in all his shows, so that's what I always found to be funny. I like karma houdinis. I'd say Megan was my favorite. Okay, I admit it, I only commented on here to respond to schilling, not to mention anything regarding Dan Schneider.

    Lol, I notice you lurk a lot XD .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [63]Apr 19, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Some who agrees!!

    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    SCHILLING YOU'RE BACK!! xD Gahh, I missed ya! Ah, the unrequited love between a charlatan and a troll. I could write a VC/Schilling rfantasy-romance novel based on that. Sounds riveting. I'll work on it and kick the Twilight saga to the curb.

    Hah, well sometimes I find some of the insults, beatings, and pranks to be hilarious. I guess that's just what I'm used to. Dan has put that kind of humor in all his shows, so that's what I always found to be funny. I like karma houdinis. I'd say Megan was my favorite. Okay, I admit it, I only commented on here to respond to schilling, not to mention anything regarding Dan Schneider.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [64]Apr 20, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Who follows Dan on twitter?
    Some of his videos is actually quite interesting, especially the ones that show him and his professional video editor editing the episodes.

    But yeah, he needs to think of more funny type of stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [65]Apr 20, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    pscf3 wrote:
    Some who agrees!!

    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    SCHILLING YOU'RE BACK!! xD Gahh, I missed ya! Ah, the unrequited love between a charlatan and a troll. I could write a VC/Schilling rfantasy-romance novel based on that. Sounds riveting. I'll work on it and kick the Twilight saga to the curb.

    Hah, well sometimes I find some of the insults, beatings, and pranks to be hilarious. I guess that's just what I'm used to. Dan has put that kind of humor in all his shows, so that's what I always found to be funny. I like karma houdinis. I'd say Megan was my favorite. Okay, I admit it, I only commented on here to respond to schilling, not to mention anything regarding Dan Schneider.


    Yes Vanilla, you and PSCF have probably just scared away the elusive troll just now, too. XD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [66]Apr 20, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Unfortunaltely, you're probably right.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [67]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIDapalrc8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7YT6XRD-jM

    Haha, I think everyone needs to see these videos. So funny, just proves how good the writers are.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [68]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Lol! One of them said "Holy Crap" in the second part .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hurr05

    hurr05

    [69]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 04/10/11
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,037

    lmao nowww i see why spencer is so crazy. the writers are the same!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [70]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    hurr05 wrote:

    lmao nowww i see why spencer is so crazy. the writers are the same!!

    Lol, agreed!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hurr05

    hurr05

    [71]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 04/10/11
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,037

    teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:


    lmao nowww i see why spencer is so crazy. the writers are the same!!


    Lol, agreed!
    rofl here's dan: "hey. hey guys. let's make spencer scream with an ostrich!!"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [72]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    ^It must be so great to have the power to control characters everybody loves and overanalyzes.

    Dan just seems like a fun guy to work for. All the videos he posts are so funny. But Dan, quit procrastinating and get back to writing. I'm impatient with these new episodes and I'd like some deets. At least some titles that aren't fake. @teenj: Aw, really?? I thought I stopped my old lurking habits here. Darn it, I'll work on it, lol.

    @fireofnature: Yeah, that's basically how our relationship works. Schilling is just scared of my overly open affection, so he decides to hate me as a coverup. Uh-huh, that's it...

    I hope you realize dear Schilling, that I took a class learning your "language" and morals for you. (Hah, now watch him not come back here ).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [73]Apr 21, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

    lmao nowww i see why spencer is so crazy. the writers are the same!!

    Lol, agreed!


    Haha they are great. (But I wish they made a lot more episodes per season).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [74]Apr 22, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

    @fireofnature: Yeah, that's basically how our relationship works. Schilling is just scared of my overly open affection, so he decides to hate me as a coverup. Uh-huh, that's it...

    I hope you realize dear Schilling, that I took a class learning your "language" and morals for you. (Hah, now watch him not come back here ).


    Hah...so basically...trolling the troll, le gasp, how could you?! XD XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chicamusica12

    chicamusica12

    [75]Apr 22, 2011
    • member since: 01/11/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 630
    schillingklaus wrote:

    Nathan Kress had been chosen as Fredward Benson upon his anonymous guest role in Drake & Josh.


    He was originally named Toplin and scheduled to hit perversely on Megan Parker.


    The scenes got deleted and made the starting point of iCarly.


    Mary Sues are a good thing, only vilified by enviars. They are the only thing making Nickelodeon shows worthy of watching, besides a bunch of guest roles.



    Reading this as you being sarcastic made me giggle. Reading this as you being serious made me LOL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [76]Apr 22, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168

    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    ^It must be so great to have the power to control characters everybody loves and overanalyzes. Dan just seems like a fun guy to work for. All the videos he posts are so funny. But Dan, quit procrastinating and get back to writing. I'm impatient with these new episodes and I'd like some deets. At least some titles that aren't fake. @teenj: Aw, really?? I thought I stopped my old lurking habits here. Darn it, I'll work on it, lol. @fireofnature: Yeah, that's basically how our relationship works. Schilling is just scared of my overly open affection, so he decides to hate me as a coverup. Uh-huh, that's it... I hope you realize dear Schilling, that I took a class learning your "language" and morals for you. (Hah, now watch him not come back here ).


    Ha ha .

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hurr05

    hurr05

    [77]Apr 22, 2011
    • member since: 04/10/11
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,037

    yeahhhh....so, i'm going to be weird here and just post this to look like i have something to say when i really don't.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jegolas1973

    jegolas1973

    [78]Jun 24, 2011
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,359

    Dan is by far one of the greatest producers in Nickelodeon TV programming today.

    Edited on 06/24/2011 8:22pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [79]Jan 13, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Does anyone send email to Dan Schneider anymore?
    Has he actually replied back to you at any stage or? I just hope he comes back to the site, it will give the forums a major boost I think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [80]Jan 14, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Happy Birthday Dan Schneider!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.