iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iParty With Victorious" TV-MOVIE Episode Discussion

  • Avatar of CATTVSHOW

    CATTVSHOW

    [1]Mar 10, 2011
    • member since: 05/18/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 59

    Hello iCarly fans so it was announced today that the iCarly/Victorious Crossover TV-MOVIE Airs "June 10, 2011" right before the summer how GREAT is that???


    Also there is a theme song mash up of the shows "Leave it All Shine". How cool is that! this is the first time the two shows have come together "iCarly" & "Victorious". The Movie is 1 hour and 30 minutes long/70 minutes (without commericials)


    Summary: In "iParty with Victorious," Carly is dating a boy named Steven who divides his time between his divorced parents who live in Seattle and Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Tori is also spending time with her new boyfriend who, unbeknownst to her, is the very same boy Carly is seeing! Elsewhere at Hollywood Arts, Andre is psyched because Kenan Thompson has offered to let him throw a smallparty in his awesome new house but the party spirals out of control when Rex sends a mass tweet. Back in Seattle, Carly suspects that Steven is cheating on her after seeing a photo of him and Tori together and plans a trip to Los Angeles to catch him in the act. After convincing Torithat Steven is cheating on both of them, Carly and Tori come together to plot their revenge at the party. Amidst all the scheming, Rex challenges the partygoers to a lyrical rap battle.


    What do you think?? is it going to be the BEST iCarly & Victorious ever??? Thoughts in the comment box?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Zwingli4

    Zwingli4

    [2]Mar 10, 2011
    • member since: 08/21/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,537

    What a creep he is for two-timing Carly and Tori! Yell He can't be satisified with just one beautiful lady? Even if not--wouldn't just one of these high maintainace girls be almost too much to handle?--but trying to handle both of them? Is that ever stupid! This guy is either a total idiot or has a death wish! Surprised

    Edited on 03/10/2011 6:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [3]Mar 10, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    CATTVSHOW wrote:
    What do you think?? is it going to be the BEST iCarly & Victorious ever??? Thoughts in the comment box?

    No, idts. It's not because I'm not a huge fan of Victorious, but I think it's just that I think the other characters(besides Tori and Carly) won't be too significant to the main plot and there are too many characters to handle. After I saw them explain the entire plot it sounded better than I expected, but I'm not so thrilled about iCarly using 3 episodes of their season 4 for this.

    It sounds like a fun, "let's all get together and go crazy" type of episode, but I'm not a huge fan of the iCarly "specials movies" so I don't know. It feels like they often drag certain parts out too much and rush other parts. I guess I'll just wait and see.

    Good news is that episode 310 will probably air before this...so it will be coming sooner than we expected. The KCAs would most likely show a promo of 310 or iPWV. I assume they would show a promo of some sort of big, new episode. Since iPWV airs much later than the KCAs and they(hopefully) don't give us another super long dry spell, the KCAs will probably show a 310 promo. Maybe then we'll get a title and some sort of plot...even if it would be misleading.

    I'm not going through all of May without a new iCarly episode. Not after their last dry spell...-_-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frontman19

    frontman19

    [4]Mar 11, 2011
    • member since: 03/09/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,055

    Where's the video where they explain the plot? I'd like to see it. Either way I'm looking forward to this movie, since I actually am enjoying Victorious (surprisingly), plus this movie has been hyped for nearly a year now, the anticipation alone is making me curious.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RemDiamond

    RemDiamond

    [5]Mar 12, 2011
    • member since: 02/14/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 238
    The summary is found in some new outlet articles. The details of the plot was announced at the Nick upfronts in NY on Thursday.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arnoldmcguire

    arnoldmcguire

    [6]Mar 12, 2011
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 322
    The only thing that would be NO COOL in this episode is Cat NOT Talking For the entirety of the episode. WHY DAN, WHY?!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [7]Mar 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Sounds...okay.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [8]Mar 12, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    The only thing that would be NO COOL in this episode is Cat NOT Talking For the entirety of the episode. WHY DAN, WHY?!!


    ^I agree. I was hoping that was just a rumor.


    WHY DAN WHY?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [9]Mar 13, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    She'll probably talk at the beggining on end. Her character has gone downhill anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [10]Mar 13, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    frontman19 wrote:


    Where's the video where they explain the plot? I'd like to see it. Either way I'm looking forward to this movie, since I actually am enjoying Victorious (surprisingly), plus this movie has been hyped for nearly a year now, the anticipation alone is making me curious.


    http://popstaronline.com/videos/?Page=1&TagID=0&VideoID=348 The "sneak peek" is nowhere to be found on the internet...so sorry.
    pscf3 wrote:


    She'll probably talk at the beggining on end. Her character has gone downhill anyway.


    I disagree. I think her character has developed and gotten better. Especially after "Cat's New Boyfriend" and "The Wok Star" we've seen aspects of her we didn't see in the first few episodes.

    Edited on 03/14/2011 7:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [11]Mar 14, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Yeah, it may be more of the other characters getting better. Cat used to stick out as the best. Not anymore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [12]Mar 14, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    pscf3 wrote:
    Yeah, it may be more of the other characters getting better. Cat used to stick out as the best. Not anymore.

    Cat is pretty funny to me. Especially her voice!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saylavee

    saylavee

    [13]Apr 3, 2011
    • member since: 06/23/09
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,223
    Promo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFuy_vvy2aQ&feature=feedlik
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [14]Apr 3, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Hmm.. might be good .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frontman19

    frontman19

    [15]Apr 3, 2011
    • member since: 03/09/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,055

    I think it has potential too, plus Freddie's comment about Tori is riling up all the Seddie shippers and it's hysterical.

    Edited on 04/03/2011 5:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [16]Apr 3, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    frontman19 wrote:


    I think it has potential too, plus Freddie's comment about Tori is riling up all the Seddie shippers and it's hysterical.



    It's not even because I'm a Seddie shipper, it's because it annoys me how everybody finds Tori to be so perfect. It makes sense that Freddie would hit on her, because he hit on Shelby Marx and Victoria Justice(unless we don't count iCarly.com or iCarly's twitter as canon), but it just makes the plot hole bigger than it was before. I'm not mad, I just think it's annoying.


    I like the mash-up song though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [17]Apr 3, 2011
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    people commenting on that video about how tori was shelby marx are annoying me. yea, we know victoria justice was already on the show... that's why it's called ACTING, so you get to play different characters. i know the people are just trying to have some light fun by joking around, but it's still annoying.

    anyways, this is going to be the type of special i watch just to watch. I'm sure i'll get some chuckles and laughs, but i doubt i'll love it or anything. I'll probably give it in the "C" or maybe "B" Range after i see it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chicamusica12

    chicamusica12

    [18]Apr 6, 2011
    • member since: 01/11/09
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 630
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

    frontman19 wrote:


    I think it has potential too, plus Freddie's comment about Tori is riling up all the Seddie shippers and it's hysterical.



    It's not even because I'm a Seddie shipper, it's because it annoys me how everybody finds Tori to be so perfect. It makes sense that Freddie would hit on her, because he hit on Shelby Marx and Victoria Justice(unless we don't count iCarly.com or iCarly's twitter as canon), but it just makes the plot hole bigger than it was before. I'm not mad, I just think it's annoying.


    I like the mash-up song though.



    Who thinks that? If anything, Carly is the one who is "perfect"
    Dan finally broke mold with Tori, because his usual female protagonists are kind of Mary-Sue. tori gets her jerkass moments, and gets them treated as such.

    And I get Freddie going ga ga over Tori, cause let's face it, Victoria Justice is seriously pretty. Hell, any of the actresses should have guys all over them. I do hope Dan lampshades the fact that Tori "was" Shelby Marx.

    And that mash up sounds hella cool. Here's to hoping for a ton of songs at least. I mean Jennette can sing really well, and so can the other Victorious cast.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ilivelovemusic

    ilivelovemusic

    [19]Apr 6, 2011
    • member since: 04/09/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 287
    I know you guys have seen the promo with freddie saying "Doy, who's she?" but i found this video with the same scene setting with Sam in it so maybe we'll see Sam's reaction after Freddie says that? Here's the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1Svu1DXac
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [20]Apr 7, 2011
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    ^Aw, that cut out the part where Jerry jumps out and scares everybody. Even though that's not a part of the episode.


    Anyways regarding development I think this will be a standalone episode. It's a crossover, I don't think anything from iOMG will be carried on to here. Plus I don't think a couple will come out of iOMG so we won't have to worry.


    Okay, maybe the iCarly twitter and iCarly.com isn't that legit. It just frustrated me that Freddie had a crush on Tori and watches Victorious before they technically met them. I'm not that mad about it though. Who wants to bet they say "You look a lot like that Shelby Marx girl" with a response of "Yeah, I get that a lot"?

    Edited on 04/07/2011 10:31am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.