iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [81]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    An episode with commercials is 1 hour ( or 60 minutes). Therefore 45 minutes is 3/4 of an episode. If you still can't figure it out, then consult your local 3rd Grade math teacher.

    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Well, if your statement meant WITH the commercials, then wouldn't 45 minutes still mean the entire episode? Either way, 45 minutes of an episode is 45 minutes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RomanZolanski

    RomanZolanski

    [82]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 08/28/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,452
    If you're saying 3/4 of an episode, then it's obviously not 45 minutes, it's about 33.something. Commercials don't count as part of an episode, so I don't think you should be making fun of me because you don't know how to tell the difference between an episode of a show and commercials.

    Like I said, 45 minutes of an episode, is 45 minutes of an episode, with or without commercials. If you meant the entire program in general (60 minutes), then I understand what you mean by 3/4. But really, you shouldn't consider the commercials because none of the characters or scenes have to do anything with the commercials. So, it wouldn't make sense if you count the commercials as part of an episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [83]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    It would make sense to include commercials because they usually happen if you are watching it on tv.

    RomanZolanski wrote:
    If you're saying 3/4 of an episode, then it's obviously not 45 minutes, it's about 33.something. Commercials don't count as part of an episode, so I don't think you should be making fun of me because you don't know how to tell the difference between an episode of a show and commercials.

    Like I said, 45 minutes of an episode, is 45 minutes of an episode, with or without commercials. If you meant the entire program in general (60 minutes), then I understand what you mean by 3/4. But really, you shouldn't consider the commercials because none of the characters or scenes have to do anything with the commercials. So, it wouldn't make sense if you count the commercials as part of an episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RomanZolanski

    RomanZolanski

    [84]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 08/28/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,452
    Yeah, but you make it seem like the entire episode is 60 minutes long, and that they'll be at webicon for 45 minutes, but 45 minutes is the entire episode length.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [85]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Lol...

    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Yeah, but you make it seem like the entire episode is 60 minutes long, and that they'll be at webicon for 45 minutes, but 45 minutes is the entire episode length.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [86]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    OK does "including the commercials" in the episode length or not really matter? Let's just drop it. Who cares how long they are at the webicon??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [87]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    I just asked a very simple question....are they gonna be at WebiCon the whole episode? and it leads to this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RomanZolanski

    RomanZolanski

    [88]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 08/28/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,452
    LOOOL, sorry
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [89]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    i imagine they'll spend most of the special there. maybe the first 10-15 minutes are at the apartment/school, whatever, and the rest there. it seems the significant stuff of the special happens at webicon, so they'll probably spend a lot of time there.

    btw is this the last episode of the year? or might they air one early december? it would suck to wait until january (or maybe february) for another new episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [90]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Thank you.

    And there should be another episode in December, but knowing nickelodeon, we may not.

    futuramarama wrote:
    i imagine they'll spend most of the special there. maybe the first 10-15 minutes are at the apartment/school, whatever, and the rest there. it seems the significant stuff of the special happens at webicon, so they'll probably spend a lot of time there.

    btw is this the last episode of the year? or might they air one early december? it would suck to wait until january (or maybe february) for another new episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [91]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409
    Yeah they'll probably try to stretch the episodes out as much as possible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [92]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Ulrich22 wrote:
    Yeah they'll probably try to stretch the episodes out as much as possible.
    But,its only because a tiny amount of episodes were filmed so far.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hardcorefakes

    hardcorefakes

    [93]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 501

    naaah they stll have ihire an idiot

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [94]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    And iPity the Nevel, episode 310, and the victorious crossover.

    hardcorefakes wrote:

    naaah they stll have ihire an idiot

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [95]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    What is episode 310??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [96]Nov 1, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    What is episode 310??

    iEpisode 310? (Some shows do that).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seagreen21

    seagreen21

    [97]Nov 9, 2010
    • member since: 04/20/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 170
    Maybe they'll do the school scene in the end. I have a feeling that it will be like iDate a bad boy where there are almost two plots. The first plot being the one they advertised, the second, the follow up. At least i hope so. I would much rather see what happens after webicon verses what happens before. It is also a possibility for the scene dan posted a pretty long time ago. The One with Carly and Freddie. At the webicon carly could have freddy promise that he wasn't going to fall in love with her, because she was dating adam. Then later freddy blurts out to the fans that he is in love. Then the scene back at the Shay apartment could happen, and the twist could be who freddy falls in love with.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [98]Nov 9, 2010
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    We don't know the name for the episode with the production code 310, so I called it episode 310.
    teenj12 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    What is episode 310??

    iEpisode 310? (Some shows do that).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [99]Nov 9, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    I agree. I hope they go to Webicon right away and then show a follow up afterwards. Sometimes I don't like when their movies drag out a storyline. I'd rather not have them take15 minutes to getreadyforWebicon.


    The new "Creddie/Seddie" promo is up on youtube. Stacey still has her lisp...yay! Lol I thought it went away but it's probably a new character.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVJAwyCDXho&feature=sub


    Anybody find this promo weird?? Like they say Sam and Freddie "went from arch enemies to more than friends". Ummm...they were never more than friends. Some people don't even think they arefriends. Plus they're just trying to recap everything and it isn't really correct...just...ughh.


    Oh, and don't read the youtube comments unless you enjoy smacking yourself in the forehead repeatedly.

    Edited on 11/09/2010 8:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sockstar

    sockstar

    [100]Nov 10, 2010
    • member since: 06/22/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 489
    That promo is lolworthy.

    Sam and Freddie haven't even come close to being "more than friends".

    Plus they didn't even have enough clips of Sam with Freddie so they had to use the one with Melanie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.