iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [141]Nov 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    Spencer focused episodes are my favorite. I like when Spencer has a purpose, because IMO he makes the show. I really don't like episodes where there isn't much Spencer. Usually I like the episodes revolving around his artwork, but I did like iStage an Intervention which showed off his "nerdy video gamer" side.I have a feeling this will be 100x better. Oh gosh I just adore Spencer.


    How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [142]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168

    I got a new theory for the tiwst. Freddie gets with Carly and they hide it from Sam or the other way around. This sort of extends Canada_Michael and my original theory. I know this would be kind of a reharsh of iThink They Kissed, but..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frontman19

    frontman19

    [143]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 03/09/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,055

    vanillacupcakes wrote:


    How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.




    I don't know, the way Carly says "none of us are dating" in the new promo makes it kind of hard to believe that a couple will come out dating after this episode, I just don't see emotions changing that quickly. Carly seemed angry/annoyed people were even asking.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [144]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168

    frontman19 wrote:


    vanillacupcakes wrote:


    How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.




    I don't know, the way Carly says "none of us are dating" in the new promo makes it kind of hard to believe that a couple will come out dating after this episode, I just don't see emotions changing that quickly. Carly seemed angry/annoyed people were even asking.



    Carly. Not Sam or Freddie. Its still possible

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frontman19

    frontman19

    [145]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 03/09/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,055

    Sam was the one who said "Yes it's true Carly and Freddie are madly in love" to start the riot. I highly doubt she'd start dating Freddie at the end of the episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xtinemachine90

    xtinemachine90

    [146]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 09/27/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 29

    vanillacupcakes wrote:


    How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.




    True, but if a couple were to get together don't you think they would have at least walked in holding hands? I mean when I first started dating my boyfriend I couldn't stop being cutesy when I was with him!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Canada_Michael

    Canada_Michael

    [147]Nov 17, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 454
    I never thought at the end of this upcoming episode people would be holding hands or be romantic in any way towards one another. I said relationships might move forward, there could be a trigger that makes Carly realize her true feelings for Freddie. Maybe Carly feels jealous of attention Freddie is getting from female fans etc. Whatever the trigger could be Carly doesn't have to automatically run to Freddie and confess her feelings to him, that's assuming of course anything at all happens relationship wise.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [148]Nov 18, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409

    hey i set up a live stream for Nickelodeon on the east cost for iCarly, so we can go here to watch it all at the same time if you want, and i put a live chat there as well.


    http://hartwellhigh.webs.com/istartafanwarlive.htm


    I think it's good this way, so instead of rushing back to the forum and click Quick Reply all the time, we can just share our opinions and our freaks outs there


    Here's an online countdown timer to follow when exactly it will air so we can all be at the page at the same time.


    http://tinyurl.com/istartafanwarcountdown

    Edited on 11/18/2010 9:45am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [149]Nov 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Ulrich22 wrote:

    hey i set up a live stream for Nickelodeon on the east cost for iCarly, so we can go here to watch it all at the same time if you want, and i put a live chat there as well.


    http://hartwellhigh.webs.com/istartafanwarlive.htm


    I think it's good this way, so instead of rushing back to the forum and click Quick Reply all the time, we can just share our opinions and our freaks outs there



    Wow, pretty cool . Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChibiMaddiChan

    ChibiMaddiChan

    [150]Nov 18, 2010
    • member since: 01/05/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 791

    Alas, because the only reason to watch iCarly is to see who Freddie ends up with. Tongue out



    Seriously, it doesn't seem like either couple is coming out of this episode or that there will be much in the way of movement towards it. They shown too many times since i Saved Your Life (or whatever) neither girl seems to be interesting in Freddie--and even he isn't throwing around his love sick puppy-ness at Carly much anymore. Unless there is some serious develop, which I doubt seeing the mulitple trailers, I don't see it.


    Though I think it looks hiliarous: their potrayal of some of the fans in the way of "OMG, who's gonna end up with Freddie!!11!" and the flame war is pretty spot on. I'm actually looking forward to this episode if for no other reason then to laugh and point out when I've seen some of that silly stuff said online.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [151]Nov 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    ever since i learned of the 'twist' that is supposedly at the end, i've been looking forward. i wonder how many people will see it, as harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 comes out tomorrow, which could affect ratings (Though i don't know how likely that would be).

    other than the twist i really can't say i am looking forward to this. i honestly am not a "Creddie" or a "Seddie" person so... I can't say I'm looking forward. But who knows, maybe they will surprise me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ilivelovemusic

    ilivelovemusic

    [152]Nov 18, 2010
    • member since: 04/09/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 287
    I saw some photos of what seems like carly confronting sam and freddie and serious faces on all three of them. I dont know if its this episode though. Someone says Carly brings up the kiss between Sam and Freddie again? And whats with this episode 310? I saw it on youtube.. and the script! somthing about: freddie is in love then carly complaining how freddie promised not to fall in love with her then freddie cuts her off saying : I didn't say I was in love with you. or something like that. is this Chiz for cereal?

    Also I think Sam is interested in Adam cause she probably knew that by saying that carly and freddie are together, she has more chance with adam :]


    Although i think that no relationship whatsoever will happen in here.. unless its with adam or one of the fan girls and freddie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [153]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409

    Remember guys, the live stream and chat.....just a few hours away.


    http://hartwellhigh.webs.com/istartafanwarlive.htm


    http://tinyurl.com/istartafanwarcountdown

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [154]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168

    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:


    Alas, because the only reason to watch iCarly is to see who Freddie ends up with. Tongue out



    Seriously, it doesn't seem like either couple is coming out of this episode or that there will be much in the way of movement towards it. They shown too many times since i Saved Your Life (or whatever) neither girl seems to be interesting in Freddie--and even he isn't throwing around his love sick puppy-ness at Carly much anymore. Unless there is some serious develop, which I doubt seeing the mulitple trailers, I don't see it.


    Though I think it looks hiliarous: their potrayal of some of the fans in the way of "OMG, who's gonna end up with Freddie!!11!" and the flame war is pretty spot on. I'm actually looking forward to this episode if for no other reason then to laugh and point out when I've seen some of that silly stuff said online.



    WRONG in so many ways.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [155]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409
    3 More hours!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [156]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Ulrich22 wrote:
    3 More hours!!

    I know!!! SO excited!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [157]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409

    1 hour 48 minutes Dont forget the live stream of the episode at 8 and the live chat. Comon peeps


    http://hartwellhigh.webs.com/istartafanwarlive.htm


    http://tinyurl.com/istartafanwarcountdown

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RavenFreak120

    RavenFreak120

    [158]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/02/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,162
    I think I'm gonna keep the forum open and post during the premiere. Should be fun. Creddie or Seddie? ;-)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [159]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970

    teenj12 wrote:


    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:


    Alas, because the only reason to watch iCarly is to see who Freddie ends up with. Tongue out




    WRONG in so many ways.



    AGREED. Well of course people can watch iCarly however they'd like and for whatever reasons they like, but don't you want to watch iCarly for its humor? It's references? It's innuendos? The hilarious but loveable and relatable characters? Plots? Randomness? Reoccuring jokes/catchphrases? Anything else? This episode isgoing to have Craig, Eric, Stacey, AND Jack Black. That is already guaranteed awesomeness. I really don't carewho Freddie is going to end up with in this episode because it looks hilarious without it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soccer23123

    soccer23123

    [160]Nov 19, 2010
    • member since: 07/22/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 510

    I want a Seddie D:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.