iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

  • Avatar of sharethelove01

    sharethelove01

    [61]Apr 18, 2008
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 117
    garnergeek wrote:
    People are sooo young! Come On, NO ONE is in "love" they are crushes, you like someone, have feeling for them. This is a kid show...on nick...no love is happening... not even if they say so!


    So true...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [62]Apr 19, 2008
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454

    I'll agree, at their age 13 years is still a bit too young to be "In Love" rather than an older age. I personally don't think people really fall in love until they hit 16 or 17, that's when people really can start falling in love I think. Personally I would rather Freddie/Sam happen well over Freddie/Carly. Carly seems too...I just don't like her personality.

    However I don't agree that "Love" doesn't happen on Nick, it's happened several times, Drake and Josh being a good example. Unless of course you mean Love as in something greater than just kissing, in that case, you're right, it won't happen on Nick. However as far as possibly kissing goes, that's not a major impossibility.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [63]Apr 19, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    For the statement that 13 year olds don't really fall in love, I kinda disagree. There are plenty of couples at my school going strong for quite a while now. And they show every sign of love.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [64]Apr 19, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    I fall in love. I'm 14.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [65]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    Well I didn't say it was impossible, but it doesn't happen often. Often it will be mistaken as Love when it's really just infatuation. I'm almost 19, I thought I fell in love at 14-15, but it wasn't love. You have to know the real signs of love, just butterflies in your stomach, that's not exactly love. One sign of love is knowing that you'd stay with that person for the rest of your life and you would never stray from that person for another. That is just one sign, love can be possible at a young age like that though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [66]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    your right guys, i DO see more Seddie. i always see Freddie and Sam smiling at each other sometimes,in every episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [67]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    zulaz wrote:
    your right guys, i DO see more Seddie. i always see Freddie and Sam smiling at each other sometimes,in every episode.
    Well in the script, Sam and Freddie are antagonistic. I have to wonder if that smiling is the natural affection between the two performers. If Seddie started to become a subplot of the series, be great to make it complicated. Carly sees the growing love between Sam and Freddie and it tests her own heart. She feels jeolousy for Freddie and maybe she does care for him but always took him for granted. The competition for Freddies love could make for some shows with sizzle. And poor Freddie to have the two beautiful stars of ICarly both in love with him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [68]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479

    lol yeah. i think the show would be perfect if they added that in there. but who really knows...anything could happen in Season 2...and Sam/Freddie look so happy together when they dont fight. (the banner at the top looks so cute when their both leaning their heads on eachother).

    P.S: does Nathan and Jenette sing some parts in the iCarly theme song?...becuase on beginning part "And feels so wonderful"... it sounds like Nathan and Jenette's voice in there too. (just wondering lol. since i noticed it earlier)

    Edited on 04/29/2008 2:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [69]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    zulaz wrote:

    lol yeah. i think the show would be perfect if they added that in there. but who really knows...anything could happen in Season 2...and Sam/Freddie look so happy together when they dont fight. (the banner at the top looks so cute when their both leaning their heads on eachother).

    P.S: does Nathan and Jenette sing some parts in the iCarly theme song?...becuase on beginning part "And feels so wonderful"... it sounds like Nathan and Jenette's voice in there too. (just wondering lol. since i noticed it earlier)

    actually miranda sang it with Drake Bell...

    but i do agree...they do look happy when they aren't fighting

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [70]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    If you're not fighting with someone, then of course you're probably gonna look happy. That doesn't really prove anything.
    Edited on 04/29/2008 5:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sharethelove01

    sharethelove01

    [71]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 117

    Nature9000 wrote:
    Well I didn't say it was impossible, but it doesn't happen often. Often it will be mistaken as Love when it's really just infatuation. I'm almost 19, I thought I fell in love at 14-15, but it wasn't love. You have to know the real signs of love, just butterflies in your stomach, that's not exactly love. One sign of love is knowing that you'd stay with that person for the rest of your life and you would never stray from that person for another. That is just one sign, love can be possible at a young age like that though.

    Also true...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [72]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    in the show the characters are 13 years old, but in real life their like..15..

    so...do u mean that their too young for love in the show? or in real life?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [73]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    Wedgie317 wrote:
    If you're not fighting with someone, then of course you're probably gonna look happy. That doesn't really prove anything.

    the point is that they actually can enjoy each others company, they don't hate each other at all... this could be another example of a love-hate relationship...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [74]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    ooh! i have another one!

    remember when freddie got the tattoo? well notice that he fought more to remove the tattoo than to get it in the first place.
    and he knew the consequences of constantly trying to hide it from his mother.

    and i won't accept that Sam can overpower him, because if something means enough to Freddie he can make her submit to him, like in iDon't Wanna Fight Sam said, "No need to be so assertive" and did what she was told.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [75]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    but i always wondered...why the tatoo of the person?
    why Sam's face and not something else?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [76]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    zulaz wrote:
    but i always wondered...why the tatoo of the person? why Sam's face and not something else?

    maybe she saw it as a win-win situation?

    or she was 100% sure she was right and knew her tactics before she proposed the bet.

    i dunno...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [77]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    and also...on the epsiode iAm Your Biggest Fan, when Carly got that letter from her Fan, and walked towards Freddie and Sam at their lockers. Sam and Freddie were alone there. lol..just..another thing to point out if people didnt notice...or..thought it wasnt a big deal..which is probably true..lol..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [78]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

    Wedgie317 wrote:
    If you're not fighting with someone, then of course you're probably gonna look happy. That doesn't really prove anything.

    the point is that they actually can enjoy each others company, they don't hate each other at all... this could be another example of a love-hate relationship...

    I understand the point that you're trying to make. But it's just pure hate. That's all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [79]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    well, i dont think there's much proof on Creddie either. Carly doesnt "like" Freddie, and said they are just "buds". and always disagree's with Freddie when he tries to be nice to her or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [80]May 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    Wedgie317 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

    Wedgie317 wrote:
    If you're not fighting with someone, then of course you're probably gonna look happy. That doesn't really prove anything.

    the point is that they actually can enjoy each others company, they don't hate each other at all... this could be another example of a love-hate relationship...

    I understand the point that you're trying to make. But it's just pure hate. That's all.

    okay...pure hate...yeah, i can totally see it now...yeah right!

    how can people who purely hate each other hug?(platonically or otherwise) if you purely hate some one you couldn't stand being around them(which they are all the time)

    i mean, when they made that bet the deal was to get a tattoo of the winners face, and she cared enough about him to give him a fake one.(im pretty sure she knows about the kind of mother he has)

    and im sure people who hate each other would not give their appraisals to each other...

    they probably really disliked eachother in the begining, but they got passed that as they spent more and more time together.

    they mutually tease each other, they bicker... so what? thats the kinda relationship they have... they don't know how else to act around each other...and when they aren't thinking about it they can actually enjoy each other.

    and furthermore, if you purely hate someone i'm sure you wouldn't call/consider them to be your friend...

    now... having said that....i'd like to know where you get your ideas on how they purely hate each other....
    seriously, its a challenge... try to convince me... im pretty gulible with a good enough argument...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.