TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

  • Avatar of ihoppers_cheska

    ihoppers_cheska

    [122]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 162
    zulaz wrote:

    and also on the iFence episode, Sam cheering Freddie in the Fencing match against Tober. (whatever his name was again).

    POKE IT AGAAAAIIN!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [123]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    she was far more spirited than carly was...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [124]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL
    Edited on 05/13/2008 7:59am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [125]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL


    so what you're saying is...that when Sam loses a bet freddie gets to shove a hose in her pants?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [126]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL
    so what you're saying is...that when Sam loses a bet freddie gets to shove a hose in her pants?

    Hey a bets a bet. They didn't give any indication that what she bet was any different than what he bet. And when they bet about MPEG, the tattoo outcome would have been the same for her as it was for him. Short answer - yes. But not in any nasty way or connotation that it would be easy to think of. The same way that he had to endure when seh turned on teh sink water and let his pants get soaked.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Puckett9

    Puckett9

    [127]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/05/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 42
    It's interesting because we haven't seen Sam lose a bet yet (well, I suppose she kinda lost the insulting bet on iHeart Art). It would make for a pretty funny episode to see her having to cope with losing out to Freddie and suffering whatever passes as the us-ual that particular time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [128]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    iskabibble07 wrote:

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL
    so what you're saying is...that when Sam loses a bet freddie gets to shove a hose in her pants?

    Hey a bets a bet. They didn't give any indication that what she bet was any different than what he bet. And when they bet about MPEG, the tattoo outcome would have been the same for her as it was for him. Short answer - yes. But not in any nasty way or connotation that it would be easy to think of. The same way that he had to endure when seh turned on teh sink water and let his pants get soaked.



    sorry...my joke was a bit off-color..tee hee!

    Puckett9 wrote:
    It's interesting because we haven't seen Sam lose a bet yet (well, I suppose she kinda lost the insulting bet on iHeart Art). It would make for a pretty funny episode to see her having to cope with losing out to Freddie and suffering whatever passes as the us-ual that particular time.


    but yeah, i would like to see Sam finally lose... i can't wait now...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [129]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D

    and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [130]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D

    and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)


    i wonder what the bet will be... i hope its something like having to kiss the person of Carlys choice...
    (and she picks Sam or Freddie... based on whoever lost)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [131]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    lol. we wish that would happen..but not to the writers...apparently...

    and i can just see a bunch of Seddie moments waiting to happen in the movie. it just seems obvious-ish. xD

    and Freddie looks younger in the movie than the lastest shows i've noticed. lol =P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chasefan100

    chasefan100

    [132]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,660
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D

    and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)


    i wonder what the bet will be... i hope its something like having to kiss the person of Carlys choice...
    (and she picks Sam or Freddie... based on whoever lost)


    I would love if they did that.

    Carly randomly picks Freddie to kiss Sam after loosing a bet lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [133]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    Do you have verification of the movie? Where can we find out more about it? Is it going to be just an extended ICarly epi on Nick or in the theaters? Either way is cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [134]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    Do you have verification of the movie? Where can we find out more about it? Is it going to be just an extended ICarly epi on Nick or in the theaters? Either way is cool.
    You don't need any verification of the movie. They are showing commercials for it on Nick, as it will be on Nick. And it will be an actual 1 hour, maybe 1 1/2 hours, movie.
    Edited on 05/13/2008 2:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [135]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446

    Wedgie317 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    Do you have verification of the movie? Where can we find out more about it? Is it going to be just an extended ICarly epi on Nick or in the theaters? Either way is cool.
    You don't need any verification of the movie. They are showing sommercials for it on Nick, as it will be on Nick. And it will be an actual 1 hour, maybe 1 1/2 hours, movie.

    Thats cool. I guess I just didn't see the promos yet. But I'm excited about it anyway. Thanks!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [136]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    yea, u can see the commercial for it on TurboNick. looks exciting
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iskabibble07

    iskabibble07

    [137]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,446
    zulaz wrote:
    yea, u can see the commercial for it on TurboNick. looks exciting
    I just saw it. Now I am psyched!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chasefan100

    chasefan100

    [138]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,660
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    yea, u can see the commercial for it on TurboNick. looks exciting
    I just saw it. Now I am psyched!


    really is there any Seddie?

    Please say I can't see TurboNick. Im not in the US
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zulaz

    zulaz

    [139]May 13, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,479
    it doesnt show any seddie moments. the only thing i can point out is when Sam slaps a bacon on Freddie's face..lolz
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [140]May 14, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL

    hey man, you know i rewatched this ep, and i took notice this time.. when Freddie had to wet his pants Sam was the only one watching, Carly looked down once and then said, "i'll get the mop..." which means she could have been looking at the floor...and even if she did look at his pants it was only once...doesn't seem to interested as sam does she... tee hee!

    hmmm...and you'd think Sam would know the effect of his pants getting wet since it is the us(usal)... ah well..just an observation

    iskabibble07 wrote:

    I am not pushing Seddie or Creddie because I am sort of the any ship is good for me kind of guy. But I have often thought that the alleged "hostility" between Freddie and Sam is bogus. Some call it love/hate but they clearly do not hate one another because they work together well and can be in the same room with each other just fine. The antigoinism is just how Sam is and it is mostly teasing which Freddie can throw back as well as take.

    On Idon't want to fight which I just saw replayed, when they made up, Spencer came in and said "Does everybody here like each other?" All three said "yes". Neither Freddie or Sam said anything about not liking each other. They are just far to at ease with each other not to be freinds but friends with this layer of teasing.

    My only gripe about that epi was at the end when the girls hugged, I was all, Hey what about Freddie? He did all the work of bringing them together and saving the show. He deserved some serious hugs from both girls. But I did like it when he got dominant with them and they just obeyed him. That was a new chemistry.

    speaking of that scene you know how she was crying? well, she said it was because "freddie's such a dork".... obviously thats not the truth... but at such an explanation starting with "Freddie" makes me believe that its a half truth..

    she was speaking a truth when she said it was freddie that made her cry, but it was because he was showing how much he cared...

    just 'nother observation....

    Edited on 05/14/2008 1:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.