TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [281]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    I forget where I saw it. It was about the iCarly movie iStart a fan war. I really don't rember where or how I found it. Well it looks like the Jennette interview is most recent and nathan's interview for a magazine was done in Nov. Things could have changed. Also I belive he said he was sure but it was around then.
    As I said, I'm officially confused ?_? .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ruffmanfan88

    ruffmanfan88

    [282]Dec 21, 2010
    • member since: 06/09/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 250
    Dan just tweeted that he starts making new episodes in March or April
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [283]Dec 21, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    I know. It still feels too long of a time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [284]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    BUMP. Are we using this are not? i just wanna clear confusion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [285]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:
    BUMP. Are we using this are not? i just wanna clear confusion.


    Nah, we aren't using this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [286]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    This topic should probably be locked for the current time. (Until Dan makes it absolute clear).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [287]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    BUMP. Are we using this are not? i just wanna clear confusion.


    Nah, we aren't using this.
    THANK YOU. That's all I've wanted to know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [288]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    BUMP. Are we using this are not? i just wanna clear confusion.


    Nah, we aren't using this.
    THANK YOU. That's all I've wanted to know.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [289]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    It doesn't make any sense really, we are using the season 5 thread for season 4.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [290]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    pscf3 wrote:
    It doesn't make any sense really, we are using the season 5 thread for season 4.....


    Then basically, this thread should be renamed Season 3 episodes then instead of 4.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [291]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    It doesn't make any sense really, we are using the season 5 thread for season 4.....


    Then basically, this thread should be renamed Season 3 episodes then instead of 4.
    Or.. S5 thread could be renamed S4/S5 thread. That'd be better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [292]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    It doesn't make any sense really, we are using the season 5 thread for season 4.....


    Then basically, this thread should be renamed Season 3 episodes then instead of 4.
    Or.. S5 thread could be renamed S4/S5 thread. That'd be better.


    I don't know now.
    I know what has caused on this confusion though - the split up of Season 2 production codes. Anyway, iOmg was shot like 6 months ago, then the big hiatus, then the follow up of iOmg is shooting about nowish. But iOmg and the follow up of iOmg are a part of 2 DIFFERENT SEASONS.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [293]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Let's just end this thread. I believe we sorted this out on the other thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [294]May 7, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    pscf3 wrote:
    Let's just end this thread. I believe we sorted this out on the other thread.
    I still wanna go with the rename idea. I'm going on STRIKE!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.