iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

  • Avatar of abz08

    abz08

    [161]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,901
    gryffinval7890 wrote:


    and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment
    at the end of Iwill date freddie...

    also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...


    What part exactly was that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [162]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:


    and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment
    at the end of Iwill date freddie...

    also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...


    What part exactly was that?


    the part at the end...with the hug...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abz08

    abz08

    [163]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,901
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:


    and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment
    at the end of Iwill date freddie...

    also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...


    What part exactly was that?


    the part at the end...with the hug...


    Ah, but the difference is that Sam wouldn't've done that if they didn't need Freddie as their technical producer and they were having issues with iCarly. It was kind of a necessity. ---


    Carly, on the other hand, made her apology due to their friendship. She felt bad about what she did and didn't want their friendship to be hurt by that. ---


    Plus - Sam only apologized once Carly made her. She didn't do it of her own free will.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [164]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:


    and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment
    at the end of Iwill date freddie...

    also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...


    What part exactly was that?


    the part at the end...with the hug...


    Ah, but the difference is that Sam wouldn't've done that if they didn't need Freddie as their technical producer and they were having issues with iCarly. It was kind of a necessity. ---

    Carly, on the other hand, made her apology due to their friendship. She felt bad about what she did and didn't want their friendship to be hurt by that. ---

    Plus - Sam only apologized once Carly made her. She didn't do it of her own free will.


    but she did want to do it... she was just uncomfortable about acting that way towards freddie...

    and him not coming back to Icarly was a friendship issue too...if it wasn't, and it was purely a "necessity", then why the hug?

    _____________________

    which brings me to:

    i wonder why they didn't put in the scene where Freddie it showed freddie was upset with her about selling him out to his mother...

    i assume it went something like him being upset/angry, and then her apologizing, him knowing she's sincere forgives(cuz he's cool like that), but is still upset about not being able to fence..

    _____
    so thats why back at school she's worried that he's still mad at her because he still looks miserable...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gryffindorkish

    Gryffindorkish

    [165]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 87

    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and if you guys remember, Seddie had asimilar moment at the end of Iwill date freddie... also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...
    What part exactly was that?
    the part at the end...with the hug...
    Ah, but the difference is that Sam wouldn't've done that if they didn't need Freddie as their technical producer and they were having issues with iCarly. It was kind of a necessity. --- Carly, on the other hand, made her apology due to their friendship. She felt bad about what she did and didn't want their friendship to be hurt by that. --- Plus - Sam only apologized once Carly made her. She didn't do it of her own free will.

    Sam and Freddie have never really had anything test their friendship yet. I think that if it came down to it and Sam was in a situation like Carly was in she would have done the same thing. Mybe it would have taken her longer, and maybe she wouldn't have been as nice about it but she still would have apologized.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 8:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [166]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

    Ah, but the difference is that Sam wouldn't've done that if they didn't need Freddie as their technical producer and they were having issues with iCarly. It was kind of a necessity. ---


    Carly, on the other hand, made her apology due to their friendship. She felt bad about what she did and didn't want their friendship to be hurt by that. ---


    Plus - Sam only apologized once Carly made her. She didn't do it of her own free will.

    -------

    Sam and Freddie have never really had anything test their friendship yet. I think that if it came down to it and Sam was in a situation like Carly was in she would have done the same thing. Mybe it would have taken her longer, and maybe she wouldn't have been as nice about it but she still would have apologized.

    kind of..but not really...and kind of the point i was making.. i don't think it really mattered to Freddie whether or not Carly made her do it(which im not denying she did..actually i know she did and most likely Sam would not have apologized...right then...), all that mattered to Freddie was Sam's sincerity...

    OOH!WHICH MAKES ME REALIZE SOMETHING ELSE(sorry 'bout the caps...just excited)!!! at that moment the only person that ICarly mattered to was CARLY.. thats why she made Sam say that to Freddie... if Sam didn't say that to freddie, he would have left...

    she's not used to being mushy with Freddie and WAS embarrased, and would not have done it without Carly pushing her to..which means that she didn't do it for herself... really... because if it wasn't for Carly freddie would have left...he was hurt to think that Sam might not consider him a friend and wanted to hear from her what she considered him to be to her...

    at that momment when he wanted/cared about what she thought of him(which is pretty much saying she's important to him) and when she (sincerely) told him he was important, thats when they both acknowledged their friendship...they grew closer as friends right then, now especially knowing where they stood as friends, went up a level in their relationship...which level?

    the hug level!

    ________________

    so thats where i disagree with you..Sam didn't do it because the show was the most important thing to her...

    thank goodness for Carly saving the show...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sunnstar7

    sunnstar7

    [167]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605

    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment at the end of Iwill date freddie... also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...
    What part exactly was that?
    the part at the end...with the hug...
    Ah, but the difference is that Sam wouldn't've done that if they didn't need Freddie as their technical producer and they were having issues with iCarly. It was kind of a necessity. --- Carly, on the other hand, made her apology due to their friendship. She felt bad about what she did and didn't want their friendship to be hurt by that. --- Plus - Sam only apologized once Carly made her. She didn't do it of her own free will.
    That's because she has pride and dignity. She's not--NOBODY would--just randomly hug a guy that they like that they've been pretending to hate since forever. I mean, RxH didn't hug until the core of the battle when they didn't know if they would come out alive and--sorry, I forgot deh rules. XDD (But what was that ship you said everyone likes? Can you PM it to me plz if you can't say it here? I'm really curious now.)

    Something I forgot to add: Notice how Sam hugged Freddie RIGHT AFTER Carly told her to. Usually, she argues a lot and then finally does what she says (like in the second episode, about stopping to watch Seattle Beat). I think she was like, "OOH A CHANCE TO HUG FREDDIE AND I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE THAT NO ONE CAN MAKE FUN OF ME FOR!" And then, at the last second, she couldn't face it and did the wedgie thing because of her huge dignity thing.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 7:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abz08

    abz08

    [168]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,901

    ...

    I'm sorry - I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. (To the posts before the last, just to clarify.)

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    but she did want to do it... she was just uncomfortable about acting that way towards freddie...

    Says you. A Seddie shipper. ---

    In general though, I don't consider the hug that big of anything. Yes. It was a hug. I love me some Moliver hug, and some Derek not wanting to hug Casey hug - but the Seddie hug does nothing for me. She wanted to mend what had been broken, somewhere inside of her - and it only happened then because of Carly. Sure. But as she hugged him she gave him a wedgie. O.o A huh. That's VERY romantic and lovey-dovey. ---

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    i wonder why they didn't put in the scene where Freddie it showed freddie was upset with her about selling him out to his mother... i assume it went something like him being upset/angry, and then her apologizing, him knowing she's sincere forgives(cuz he's cool like that), but is still upset about not being able to fence.. _____ so thats why back at school she's worried that he's still mad at her because he still looks miserable...

    That made absolutely no sense whatsoever. But from what I think I understand - Freddie didn't look especially miserable - like, at all. He looked bored - but it's school. Carly was the one who looked miserable. Miserable without her Freddie. She felt really bad, and needed him not to hate her. ---

    By the way... I actually watched the Carly/Freddie scene people have been talking about now... and XD *squee!!!!* Did anyone else realize that Freddie basically asked Carly out on a date - and she said "Kay". XD 'Twas lovely. And I must say it firmly put aside all issue of a besotted/obsessed Freddie.

    ETA: You make some good points, sunnstar - but I must still disagree. It could have just as easily been a quick hug to shut them up and get it over with. And, while some might not believe it, she is a good person and knows what she pretty much needs to do. *shrug* Further feelings are above. And yes, I'll PM you.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 8:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sunnstar7

    sunnstar7

    [169]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605

    What Carly/Freddie scene are you talking about? (Only halfway through the episode)

    LOL thanks!! That's a first. XDD And okay, that's your opinion. (What's ETA?)

    OMG OMG OMG!!

    Did anyone else notice this line (in iFence)? Freddie: I... can't hear you... we're breaking up...

    HE SAID THEY'RE BREAKING UP!!!!!!!11!11!!!!1

    I know he didn't mean it like that (or did he?) but I'm still really excited that he said that lulz.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 8:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [170]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656

    abz08 wrote:

    ...

    I'm sorry - I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. (To the posts before the last, just to clarify.)

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    but she did want to do it... she was just uncomfortable about acting that way towards freddie...

    Says you. A Seddie shipper. ---

    In general though, I don't consider the hug that big of anything. Yes. It was a hug. I love me some Moliver hug, and some Derek not wanting to hug Casey hug - but the Seddie hug does nothing for me. She wanted to mend what had been broken, somewhere inside of her - and it only happened then because of Carly. Sure. But as she hugged him she gave him a wedgie. O.o A huh. That's VERY romantic and lovey-dovey. ---

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    i wonder why they didn't put in the scene where Freddie it showed freddie was upset with her about selling him out to his mother... i assume it went something like him being upset/angry, and then her apologizing, him knowing she's sincere forgives(cuz he's cool like that), but is still upset about not being able to fence.. _____ so thats why back at school she's worried that he's still mad at her because he still looks miserable...

    That made absolutely no sense whatsoever. But from what I think I understand - Freddie didn't look especially miserable - like, at all. He looked bored - but it's school. Carly was the one who looked miserable. Miserable without her Freddie. She felt really bad, and needed him not to hate her. ---

    By the way... I actually watched the Carly/Freddie scene people have been talking about now... and XD *squee!!!!* Did anyone else realize that Freddie basically asked Carly out on a date - and she said "Kay". XD 'Twas lovely. And I must say it firmly put aside all issue of a besotted/obsessed Freddie.

    ETA: You make some good points, sunnstar - but I must still disagree. It could have just as easily been a quick hug to shut them up and get it over with. And, while some might not believe it, she is a good person and knows what she pretty much needs to do. *shrug* Further feelings are above. And yes, I'll PM you.

    okay, but you have to understand that i was talking about Seddie in a platonic point of view... right now im talking about their FRIENDSHIP... and the hug then wedgie thingy is just another example of how their relationship works...

    she didn't say he was important for the sake of the show, she did it for freddies sake and their friendship(oh yeah, and carlys sake)...

    rereading it it didn't make sence to me either...

    and why wouldn't he be miserable? he is being forced to stop doing what he loves/is good at...

    all i said was that Carly was worried that Freddie(one of her bestfriends) is still upset with her...
    and why wouldn't she be? she did something really mean(out of selfishness), realized what she did and tried to fix it...

    and he was sooo not asking her out on a date, he just wanted to make it clear to her that he forgave her...
    (i mean if he didn't forgive her, why would he want to be around her?)

    Edited on 05/11/2008 8:37pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abz08

    abz08

    [171]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,901
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and he was sooo not asking her out on a date, he just wanted to make it clear to her that he forgave her...


    Well at the very least - out of context - he was asking her out on a date. And if it was just the sound-clip, and you didn't know that characters or anything about the plot/show you would think it was someone being asked out on a date. I thought it was cute. XD ---


    O.o Sunsstar... I can't believe you noticed that too. I heard it and laughed. (there was actually a LOT of double sided jokes - depending on how hard you looked ) ---



    What scene? It's the one after Carly goes and tells Freddie's mom he's been fencing in order to keep Spencer and Freddie from it... (which I thought was hilarious ) and then we're shown the next day at school and Sam's reading, whatever. Then Freddie passes Carly's locker and she stops him. ---



    ETA = Edited to Add.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gryffindorkish

    Gryffindorkish

    [172]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 87

    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and he was sooo not asking her out on a date, he just wanted to make it clear to her that he forgave her...
    Well at the very least - out of context - he was asking her out on a date. And if it was just the sound-clip, and you didn't know that characters or anything about the plot/show you would think it was someone being asked out on a date. I thought it was cute. XD --- O.o Sunsstar... I can't believe you noticed that too. I heard it and laughed. (there was actually a LOT of double sided jokes - depending on how hard you looked ) --- What scene? It's the one after Carly goes and tells Freddie's mom he's been fencing in order to keep Spencer and Freddie from it... (which I thought was hilarious ) and then we're shown the next day at school and Sam's reading, whatever. Then Freddie passes Carly's locker and she stops him. --- ETA = Edited to Add.

    Thing is though, it wasn't out of context. It was very much so in context. It was just a way for the writers to show that Freddie and Carly were back on good terms. Plus, friends do things with friends all the time and it's purely platonic. And who knows if Sam would come along with them. That would be one awkward date.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 8:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [173]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and he was sooo not asking her out on a date, he just wanted to make it clear to her that he forgave her...
    Well at the very least - out of context - he was asking her out on a date. And if it was just the sound-clip, and you didn't know that characters or anything about the plot/show you would think it was someone being asked out on a date. I thought it was cute. XD --- O.o Sunsstar... I can't believe you noticed that too. I heard it and laughed. (there was actually a LOT of double sided jokes - depending on how hard you looked ) --- What scene? It's the one after Carly goes and tells Freddie's mom he's been fencing in order to keep Spencer and Freddie from it... (which I thought was hilarious ) and then we're shown the next day at school and Sam's reading, whatever. Then Freddie passes Carly's locker and she stops him. --- ETA = Edited to Add.

    Thing is though, it wasn't out of context. It was very much so in context. It was just a way for the writers to show that Freddie and Carly were back on good terms. Plus, friends see movies with friends all the time and it's purely platonic. And who knows if Sam would come with them to the movie. That would be one awkward date.



    yeah i agree if i only heard it out of context, and i never saw the Ep. i would have been soooo shocked...

    and the part about Sam going on the date with them cracked me up! its cuz i (sometimes) watch this show called Flight of the Concords, and this dudes bestfriend went on all his friends dates(with the same girl)

    you'd hafta see it its hilarious..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of missyera

    missyera

    [174]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 505

    abz08 wrote:
    Says you. A Seddie shipper. --- In general though, I don't consider the hug that big of anything. Yes. It was a hug. I love me some Moliver hug, and some Derek not wanting to hug Casey hug - but the Seddie hug does nothing for me. She wanted to mend what had been broken, somewhere inside of her - and it only happened then because of Carly. Sure. But as she hugged him she gave him a wedgie. O.o A huh. That's VERY romantic and lovey-dovey. ---

    And says you, a Spam/Creddie shipper.

    Of course you don't consider the hug that big of a deal. Since you've clearly tuned your brain to reject anything that goes against your preferences, that is, to see ONLY Sam and Spencer or Carly and Freddie. So, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it can't be true.

    Of course Sam gave him a wedgie! THat's exactly what I've expected from Sam, nothing less. Cos' that's the way Sam rolls. She's totally feeling uncomfortable having to hug Freddie in the first place, since she's so used to flinging insults at him, so, the only way for their relationship to get out of that awkward uncomfy stage after having to hug was to give him a wedgie. Its completely understandable.

    And i LOVE that hug BECAUSE of that too....cos' that shows that their hug has character and is unique! Freddie and Carly has shared soo many hugs that its meaningless by now. So, for Sam and Freddie, its a rarity to see any form of civility and intimate exchanges between them, so that makes that hug a huge deal......for us Seddie shippers, AND for the show. Cos' it marks a turning point for Freddie and Sam's relationship.

    Edited on 05/11/2008 9:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ihoppers_cheska

    ihoppers_cheska

    [175]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 162

    re: the freddie/sam hug.

    i think sam was being sincere.

    That girl is very hard-headed and stubborn. That's why, I think, Carly had to urge her to say sorry to Freddie. Still, I think that hug seemed sincere.

    Why? well.. simple really. She and Freddie smiled when they stepped in for a hug. If it wasn't sincere.. you'd know. Have you ever been forced to say sorry to someone? I have!!! With my brother. Whenever we'd fight my mom would urge us to say sorry and hug. And let me tell you this.. i do NOT smile if i'm not ready to forgive him.

    Fine, she gave him a wedgie... but that's just Sam's humor and, i think, her own way of telling him that everything's back to normal between them. Him leaving iCarly for his girlfriend.. it didn't matter anymore. They were back to normal.

    re: freddie/carly scene in iFence ("maybe we could get a smoothie later")

    It's funny.. yea.. it seemed very date-ish to me! and before that, when freddie was convincing carly that he didn't hate her, he said "You're, like, my best friend". I was expecting a more love-sick statement, actually. It was different how Freddie was more best friend-ish than hopelessly in love.

    But I think if the show does go with Carly/Freddie. This is the way to go. Freddie needs to get over his crush before he could attempt to have a real mature relationship with Carly.

    ~~~

    I honestly think there are chances for both Sam/Freddie and Carly/Freddie to happen. I'm just leaning more on S/F tho. Just because it's much more interesting. And they both have to grow.. really GROW for it to happen. With Carly/Freddie.. Carly is grown up.. it's just Freddie who needs it. It's more of a one sided growth.

    that's it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gryffinval7890

    gryffinval7890

    [176]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 656
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

    re: the freddie/sam hug.

    i think sam was being sincere.

    That girl is very hard-headed and stubborn. That's why, I think, Carly had to urge her to say sorry to Freddie. Still, I think that hug seemed sincere.

    Why? well.. simple really. She and Freddie smiled when they stepped in for a hug. If it wasn't sincere.. you'd know. Have you ever been forced to say sorry to someone? I have!!! With my brother. Whenever we'd fight my mom would urge us to say sorry and hug. And let me tell you this.. i do NOT smile if i'm not ready to forgive him.

    Fine, she gave him a wedgie... but that's just Sam's humor and, i think, her own way of telling him that everything's back to normal between them. Him leaving iCarly for his girlfriend.. it didn't matter anymore. They were back to normal.

    yeah i kind of agree...except...

    for me the hug then wedgie is more like a symbol of how their relationship is...
    they have a go at each other, tease, whatever...
    the thing is that, this is how they get along...

    and the hug ending with a wedgie, its a perfect addition to a Sam and Freddie hug...
    its an affectionate wedgie...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chasefan100

    chasefan100

    [177]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 03/04/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,660
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

    re: the freddie/sam hug.

    i think sam was being sincere.

    That girl is very hard-headed and stubborn. That's why, I think, Carly had to urge her to say sorry to Freddie. Still, I think that hug seemed sincere.

    Why? well.. simple really. She and Freddie smiled when they stepped in for a hug. If it wasn't sincere.. you'd know. Have you ever been forced to say sorry to someone? I have!!! With my brother. Whenever we'd fight my mom would urge us to say sorry and hug. And let me tell you this.. i do NOT smile if i'm not ready to forgive him.

    Fine, she gave him a wedgie... but that's just Sam's humor and, i think, her own way of telling him that everything's back to normal between them. Him leaving iCarly for his girlfriend.. it didn't matter anymore. They were back to normal.

    yeah i kind of agree...except...

    for me the hug then wedgie is more like a symbol of how their relationship is...
    they have a go at each other, tease, whatever...
    the thing is that, this is how they get along...

    and the hug ending with a wedgie, its a perfect addition to a Sam and Freddie hug...
    its an affectionate wedgie...



    exactley. and don't forget the huge smiles they gave each other especially Freddie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of missyera

    missyera

    [178]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 505
    And look at Freddie's huge smirk.....its on the border of flirting. You can see the twinkle in his eyes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abz08

    abz08

    [179]May 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,901

    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and the hug ending with a wedgie, its a perfect addition to a Sam and Freddie hug...its an affectionate wedgie...

    *raises eyebrow* ---

    I'm sorry - there's such thing as an affectionate wedgie? I find that extremely hard to believe. I mean, for anyone who's actually ever had a wedgie... they're not fun, and I doubt anyone could find anything affectionate about it. ---

    But - I would agree that the hug brought their relationship back to quota. That something mean was happening, so something nice had to, and then she doesn't want him to get any funny ideas, so - mean thing. *shrug* Basically - it's Freddie and Sam's relationship - it's just how it works. And how it works is it is a platonic friendship in the best of times. ---

    missyera wrote:
    And says you, a Spam/Creddie shipper.

    Touche. But I have to say that I really don't "tune out" the Seddie - or even reject it. Much to my dismay - I see the Seddie you people talk about, and even other ships I hate. *scowl* But I think they're not the kind of moments that mean anything (albeit, I stretch a lot of the Spam moments I clutch close to my heart) and really, they're really just a great friendship kind of moments, not romantic inclinations. It's like enjoying brother/sister interactions. Spencer and Carly, Miley and Jackson, and Alex and Justin. Brother/sister. (I don't think those references are breaking the rules, right?) ---

    As for the Carly/Freddie interaction in the hallway... it was adorable, real, and it's totally a date invite if it involved anyone else. You can't tell me that if it was Sam and Freddie that you wouldn't enjoy it as much. Yes, it was the writers' way of making sure people knew that Freddie and Carly were "okay" - but I think when he came over later, big smile on his face - that was just as good a way, if not better way, of saying they were okay. Plus- how awesome was it that Carly went and talked to his mom to let him fence? THAT is the biggest Carly/Freddie moment of both the episode and the series so far. XD It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ---

    *RANDOM* Era, your sig (although cool) goes too fast for me to read the names, and the tiny pictures make it hard for me to even distinguish who the people are. What are all of the ships there? I can tell a couple, but I can't tell about half of them.

    Edited on 05/12/2008 8:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.