iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Should Dan Schneider give Noah and Ethan Munck their own Nick Show?

  • Avatar of TV2COOL

    TV2COOL

    [1]Jan 12, 2011
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 58

    probably

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jegolas1973

    jegolas1973

    [2]Jan 12, 2011
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,358

    They can star in an ICarly spinoff as Gibby and Guppy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [3]Jan 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    That would make a really good show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [4]Jan 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    a gibby spinoff might work but a gibby/guppy spinoff would be bad imo. gibby would have potential to be hilarious and i guess guppy would too, so long as they don't have him repeating the same lines over and over, like they do on iCarly (sorry if others like this but to me it is annoying)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of schillingklaus

    schillingklaus

    [5]Jan 14, 2011
    • member since: 10/20/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,058

    Ethan is too young for working that much.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV2COOL

    TV2COOL

    [6]Jan 14, 2011
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 58

    schillingklaus wrote:


    Ethan is too young for working that much.



    not that much. the olsen twins mary-kate and ashley have been acting since they were 1 on full house and they were a main character.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pscf3

    pscf3

    [7]Jan 20, 2011
    • member since: 06/30/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,696
    Woah! I thought you were gone! I took a small hatius myself, and I guess that why I didnt know u were back.

    schillingklaus wrote:

    Ethan is too young for working that much.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [8]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Yeah same. Though I was gone for a year and was a usual poster, come back and nobody says a word like they did for schilling >_>, kept me from greeting his return myself. Sorry for being jealous, welcome back to the boards schilling!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [9]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah same. Though I was gone for a year and was a usual poster, come back and nobody says a word like they did for schilling >_>, kept me from greeting his return myself. Sorry for being jealous, welcome back to the boards schilling!


    Actually most of us hate schilling because he is a spammer. I managed to get him banned last summer, but some how he returned. Sorry for not welcoming you back, its just, I didn't know you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [10]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [11]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars


    It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [12]Jan 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars


    It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .


    Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV2COOL

    TV2COOL

    [13]Jan 22, 2011
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 58

    Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars
    It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .
    Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.


    i did not create this forum for you guys to talk about what you were talking about. this forum is just for talking about if noah and ethan should have their own show together in the future. if you guys wanna continue talking about what you were talking about, go onsomeone else'sforum or talk on an instant messenger.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [14]Jan 22, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    TV2COOL wrote:

    Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars
    It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .
    Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.


    i did not create this forum for you guys to talk about what you were talking about. this forum is just for talking about if noah and ethan should have their own show together in the future. if you guys wanna continue talking about what you were talking about, go onsomeone else'sforum or talk on an instant messenger.

    First of all, its called a "thread", second of all cool down, we been stopped anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV2COOL

    TV2COOL

    [15]Jan 22, 2011
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 58

    teenj12 wrote:
    TV2COOL wrote:


    Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah, I was a usual I think back when Schilling was, don't recall him as a spammer though. A lot of usuals when I was around don't seem to be around anymore. Hell, I was a usual when MSkate was active and keeping strict control of these boards....She gave up on the iCarly boards (yes, I did manage to get in touch with her), but manages to keep the submissions under wraps. I guess a lot of users gave up on the iCarly boards...Hell, even iCarly fanfiction lost a lot of it's usual authors, even I've moved over to Victorious now...fandom changed too much while I was "away" from it all. Changed mostly due to ship wars
    It must be hard to leave than come back a year later and find out your old friends are gone . Yea shipping wars can really screw up a fan base, it seems like a lot of iCarly lovers have started to slowlymove over to Victorious . But me and the others here, are keeping this forum alive, strong, and well .
    Yeah, it can be difficult to do, heh. Yeah, though I can be moving over to victorious, I'm still a fan of iCarly.


    i did not create this forum for you guys to talk about what you were talking about. this forum is just for talking about if noah and ethan should have their own show together in the future. if you guys wanna continue talking about what you were talking about, go onsomeone else'sforum or talk on an instant messenger.


    First of all, its called a "thread", second of all cool down, we been stopped anyway.


    whatever, i dont give a dam what its called, i made this forum to get other peoples opinions on my idea and your dam so called threads are interfering.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ulrich22

    Ulrich22

    [16]Jan 22, 2011
    • member since: 10/05/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,409
    No
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saylavee

    saylavee

    [19]Jan 23, 2011
    • member since: 06/23/09
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,223
    Calm down peoples O.o

    At first I thought Noah should get his own show, but now I'm not so sure...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ruffmanfan88

    ruffmanfan88

    [20]Jan 23, 2011
    • member since: 06/09/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 250
    Since I started I have noticed here that not every topic on this forman stays to the topic. so just chil. For example the sam's mom episode topic, people started talking about other things instead about the episode. it happens all the time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.