iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Why is Dan so anti-product placement?

  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [21]Aug 19, 2012
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    The move sounds familiar though, I might have seen it, but I sure don't remember seeing Miranda in it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [22]Aug 19, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    It's a tv show, and it's quite good. I'd recommend it (the series as a whole, not that particular episode).
    Miranda did better than I expected. Since her character wasn't all hyper and perky, she didn't scream as much as she does on iCarly. I do prefer Miranda in bratty/bad girl roles.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [23]Sep 7, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Did anyone end up seeing that CSI episode with Nathan Kress in the last couple of years? I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [24]Sep 7, 2012
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Did anyone end up seeing that CSI episode with Nathan Kress in the last couple of years? I haven't gotten around to it yet.


    Yeah I watched it in order to work with a crossover story. It was pretty good actually, also liked the episode that Jennette was in several years ago.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vanillacupcakes

    vanillacupcakes

    [25]Sep 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,970
    I liked Nathan's episode, and I thought he did a good job. I thought Jennette's was weird though. Killing that lady because of a CAT? Okay. Jennette is a good actress and all, but the storyline was weird and she wasn't that significant to the episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [26]Sep 12, 2012
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I liked Nathan's episode, and I thought he did a good job. I thought Jennette's was weird though. Killing that lady because of a CAT? Okay. Jennette is a good actress and all, but the storyline was weird and she wasn't that significant to the episode.


    Vanilla, Jennette wasn't the one that did it in that episode, it was the other girl. And you'd be surprised what people will kill for *nod*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [27]Sep 13, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Fireofnature wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Did anyone end up seeing that CSI episode with Nathan Kress in the last couple of years? I haven't gotten around to it yet.


    Yeah I watched it in order to work with a crossover story. It was pretty good actually, also liked the episode that Jennette was in several years ago.


    That's good, now I have to wait for the episode to air on tv.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [28]Sep 13, 2012
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572
    Heh, Marc, both those episodes are pretty old (Old enough that both of them may be on DVD by now). You'd be better off finding them online, my friend
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [29]Sep 13, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Haha, oh. I'll have a brief look at youtube, to see if anyone has uploaded the episode onto there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fireofnature

    Fireofnature

    [30]Sep 13, 2012
    • member since: 07/16/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,572

    Yeah you're probably not going to find it on youtube.



    Here's a link to it: http://daclips.in/4902ei7ubwsi



    Got that from watchseries.eu, which has almost every series and episode of every series that you can think of. (Also best for the person trying to catch up on iCarly).

    Edited on 09/13/2012 7:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marcdragicevic

    marcdragicevic

    [31]Sep 13, 2012
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,248
    Thanks for that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.