iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Wouldn't be cool if Spencer's friend Socko actually guest starred in an episode?

futuramarama

[81]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 37

tigerdude22 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

i'm so sorry for trying to bring something NEW to discussions by questioning the existence of a character we have never seen and only have to take the word of one of the character's in the show that this other character exists. it was my mistake of trying to bring a new discussion to the fore front, and believe me, i will NEVER make such a foolish mistake again

Don't feel sorry futuramarama, you're trying to give your honest opinion if Socko is real or not and that's what I want to see in this thread. That's probably why I created this thread so I see what people think about Socko being existing or just imaginery. That's how I decided to even start this thread.

i was just upset over how I've been trying to give reasons as to why I feel he could be imaginary, and people who don't believe me... don't believe me, without giving reasons why they find me wrong. i mean, if someone thinks i am wrong on something, even if it be trivial like the existence of a character, i don't mind, but i'd like them to give me reasons why. otherwise every thread would be 'oh, i think this' 'oh, i disagree.' it would be boring.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[82]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 12

I'm not a troll, regardless of Teenj's, Fireofnatuure's, Pscf93's, and Ricismoke's repeated demagogical lies.

Believing in Socko's reality is naïve and pointless.

Decent viewers refuse to take anything in the show at face value.

All main characters of the show are potential liars and can't be believed a priori.

Fireofnature

[83]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 13
    schillingklaus wrote:

Decent viewers refuse to take anything in the show at face value.

Well at least that I partially believe in XD. Characters like Socko are the best kind, you only know so little about them, they are writer gold because you can mold them any which way XD Socko could very well be a code name for the family's mother, could be a random friend, could even be the mental patient in the recent episode XD Or he could even be Spencer himself

tigerdude22

[84]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 43
    futuramarama wrote:

tigerdude22 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

i'm so sorry for trying to bring something NEW to discussions by questioning the existence of a character we have never seen and only have to take the word of one of the character's in the show that this other character exists. it was my mistake of trying to bring a new discussion to the fore front, and believe me, i will NEVER make such a foolish mistake again

Don't feel sorry futuramarama, you're trying to give your honest opinion if Socko is real or not and that's what I want to see in this thread. That's probably why I created this thread so I see what people think about Socko being existing or just imaginery. That's how I decided to even start this thread.

i was just upset over how I've been trying to give reasons as to why I feel he could be imaginary, and people who don't believe me... don't believe me, without giving reasons why they find me wrong. i mean, if someone thinks i am wrong on something, even if it be trivial like the existence of a character, i don't mind, but i'd like them to give me reasons why. otherwise every thread would be 'oh, i think this' 'oh, i disagree.' it would be boring.

I totally agree with you That's a good way of pointing it out.