iBelieve in Bigfoot

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 08, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Okay episode but it does lack the "finding Bigfoot" story

I thought that this was just an okay episode of "iCarly". It's wasn't the greatest episode but it also wasn't the worst episode either. It's good that the writers wanted to do "finding Bigfoot" story but the plot wasn't executed that well and nothing really good happened in this episode. The biggest disappointment is that we all never saw Bigfoot. The gang talking about if Bigfoot was real or not real was pretty good. Carly using the turnkey baster to suck all of the water out of Spencer's ear was very funny but a little weird also. Carly saying "Look, the squirrels are wrestling and then Freddie responding "Um Carly... they're not wrestling" was very funny. Younger viewers probably wouldn't understand that joke. It was also funny when it was the author of the Bigfoot book that was in the Bigfoot costume and then Freddie says "Well, this is a Scooby-Doo moment" was very funny. There was nothing else that made me laugh after that. The rest of the episode was just alright but kind of pointless. The ending was also pointless and not very funny. Overall, this was just an okay episode of "iCarly" it could have been much better. 6.5/10