iCarly

iDream of Dance

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2007 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • It's episodes like these that make me say to myself "Season 1 really isn't iCarly's best season"

This was just a poor episode of "iCarly". Even back then in 2007, I was bored out of my mind watching this episode. It's just nothing Carly, Sam, and Freddie falling asleep and dreaming about themselves dancing. They could've made the plot much more interesting but they just had to suck all of the boredom out of us. I guess one of the few funny things was Sam eating breakfast in the beginning of the episode but that was just pretty much it. Of course, Gibby stole the show in this episode but his role wasn't that huge in this episode. I can't remember any more funny parts probably because there weren't for me and I was just bored. Sam's dancing dream was pretty stupid and just plain ridiculous. Freddie's dancing dream was mildly entertaining and probably the best but it's dance moves we've all seen before. Carly's dancing dream was also mildly entertaining. The last part I found very funny when Spencer had a dancing dream and he was in a dress (it was weird that he had the same dancing dream like Carly but oh well). Overall, few funny and mildly entertaining scenes but that's really not saying much and this episode just sucked the boredom out of me. 4/10
iDo