iCarly

iFind Spencer Friends

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• A Heartwarming Episode with a funny Emma Stone Appearance

I liked this episode. Definitely better than iGet Banned.

It was funny to watch the gang round up new friends for Spencer's birthday paper. I don't think the guys they picked out were Spencer's type. They were a little too serious, mature, and un-weird for Spencer's liking. That waiter than Carly, Sam, and Freddie had was dirty. I bet he shi**ed in those chilli fries. Dan is so disgusting xDDDDDDD. I do think those guys got what was coming to them. They were being kinda mean to Spencer at the end. I really liked the scenes between Carly and Spencer, when he laid on her shoulder. Spencer is such man child xP. Emma Stone's appearance, while brief, was sooooo funny xDDD. That fan was trippin some serious bawls Lmao.

The Gibby subplot was minorly entertaining. The scene with him singing as the guys were throwing up were pretty funny :P.

Then the sweet ending with Spencer and the gang playing together. That was nice :) . I think the iCarly gang will always be Spencer's best friends.

On a sidenote, I loved the Baggles and Gibby wedding. The Sam saying "Tune in next week for the bitter divorce"! Lol.

All in all, I'd say this episode is a 8.5/10.
  • October 20

Not a bad episode of iCarly here, but it kind of set the wrong message, that older people don't need friends and can just hang out with kids forever. Some amusing moments, but the show has really reached its course, and that was evident with the non-ending to the episode and "Jamaican Laser Tag."

The Emma Stone cameo was a bit of a letdown too.
  • Funny

Like the title says. Gibby marrying Baggles was som'n else and random, and Gibby wearin' a weddin' dress...wow. Lol. Emma Stone guest-stars, running amok! I recoginzed John Ducey as one of Spencer's friends. The original trio were funny as well, although I thought about some things they (especially rude Sam, lol) said. Just sayin. There a few parts that were kinda gross, needless to say.