iCarly

iFind Spencer Friends

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• A Heartwarming Episode with a funny Emma Stone Appearance

I liked this episode. Definitely better than iGet Banned.

It was funny to watch the gang round up new friends for Spencer's birthday paper. I don't think the guys they picked out were Spencer's type. They were a little too serious, mature, and un-weird for Spencer's liking. That waiter than Carly, Sam, and Freddie had was dirty. I bet he shi**ed in those chilli fries. Dan is so disgusting xDDDDDDD. I do think those guys got what was coming to them. They were being kinda mean to Spencer at the end. I really liked the scenes between Carly and Spencer, when he laid on her shoulder. Spencer is such man child xP. Emma Stone's appearance, while brief, was sooooo funny xDDD. That fan was trippin some serious bawls Lmao.

The Gibby subplot was minorly entertaining. The scene with him singing as the guys were throwing up were pretty funny :P.

Then the sweet ending with Spencer and the gang playing together. That was nice :) . I think the iCarly gang will always be Spencer's best friends.

On a sidenote, I loved the Baggles and Gibby wedding. The Sam saying "Tune in next week for the bitter divorce"! Lol.

All in all, I'd say this episode is a 8.5/10.