iCarly

iGo One Direction

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 07, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• 1D1D1D

I used to love iCarly but I stopped watching it then I found out about this i haven't watched it yet but i know I'll love it
  • One Direction

It is good because One Direction is in it :D
  • Idk it could be good?

I only gave it a 10 because 1 direction is in it!! I kinda like I Carly but I don't really watch it anymore but i use 2 like the show a lot!!!
  • Not as bad as the previous episode but Mediocre none the less!

5.5
    One Direction was not a good band to put in an iCarly episode. I just feel like they could have done better. The episode starts out good but goes down hill as it goes on.
  • IF YOU LIKE ICARLY MESSAGE IN MY INBOX

ICARLY MAKES US LAUGH AND MAKE US FEEL LIKE NORMAL KIDS BY WATCHING CHILDERN OUR AGE ACTING SO IF PITTY SAKE ENJOY THERE SHOW AND STOP PUTTING THEM DOWN.....X LOVE FROM DRIZZYDRAKE100 (drizzydrake100)
  • Can this show get anymore boring with lame jokes and poorly written scripts?

4.5
    Carly gets sick and transmits her illness to a member of the British pop group One Direction. Elsewhere, Spencer must coach a young girl who hates exercising. I thought that this was a poor episode of "iCarly". Let's face it, this show is really getting boring now. Dan Schneider should've canceled the show after the hilarious and fun written Season 4. Dan Schneider is making better episodes in "Victorious" than here now. I'm just glad that this is the final season of "iCarly" so Dan can focus more on "Victorious" now. Also, Dan Schneider, if you are reading this... please stop making more teen sitcoms because working on one is good enough PLEASE!!!. Also, I wasn't too crazy about One Direction guest starring here. I don't hate the boy band but I can already see them being an overrated boy band already. Also, Carly giving one of the band member's jungle worms was pointless and very boring as well. My score is a little high because I did laugh at least 4 or 5 times here. Even though, the humor here in this episode still weren't LOL moments.. they were just mildly funny moments. The part I would have to say is an LOL moment is Spencer giving that little girl a makeover... I expected her makeover to look like a clown but I laughed at that part for a weird reason. I also found One Direction's song at the end of the episode to be pretty decent. There were a lot of things here that really went down the toilet though. Pretty much all of the jokes are very lame and super boring, the script is just lazily and poorly written, and just more wrong stuff. Also, why didn't they just end the freakin' episode with One Direction's song? Instead, they add random and stupid stuff right after their song. Gibby was also very pathetic and annoying here. Overall, I'm very sorry fans but this show needs to be put to an end already and I'm glad it's the final season.... Season 4 is the best season ever while Season 5 and Season 6 are not-so-much and not even close. 4.5/10
  • This show is a mess...

I don't know who to blame, Nickelodeon or iCarly. Why does every single episode of iCarly have to be some sort of "worldwide premiere" or some sort event with a "special guest star." It's like with every episode now, it is the most annoying thing ever.

This is the final season, come on, when are we going to get some sort of plot development. These characters have become caricatures which makes it harder to care for these 2 dimensional cartoons.

Nothing against boy bands, to be honest, they weren't bad tonight but I think iCarly has gone through so much that a filler episode with a "special guest star" isn't really what the show needs right now.

Both possible couples (insufferable Seddie/Creddie) have happened and past which lost the thing that was holding this show together. Never liked the "love triangle" and it would have been better if these 3 would have stayed friends. Now it's just awkward seeing these three together in one room.

iCarly needs to step it up, and fast!
  • Great Episode, But With A Lacking Sub Plot

This was an okay episode. I found the boys of 1D very amusing ^ ^ . Found the whole Gibby set-up to be very amusing .

The sub plot with Spencer and the girl was kinda crappy. Here's why:

1.) Bethiny was real nasty.

2.) The entire plot was just extremely and overly irrelevant.

3.) It was useless. Nothing was solved. The only thing funny about the sub plot was that I actually knew a girl named Bethiny in real life.

Overall, great episode (aside from the subplot) B+

• brilliant, it has one direction in it how can it not be!

although harry did look like coconut head at times and how the hell did niall only get 1 line? I CAN'T EVEN-