iCarly

This is stupid
  • goodbay

ghjbhj
  • Satisfying ending

Sorry fans but this was NOT a perfect series finale in my opinion. There are WAY more better series finale than this one. I'll KINDA (very little) miss this show but for the most part, I'm honestly happy it's over because the series was not getting any more good and lost its charm after Season 4. No offense to the fans though but that's just my opinion. The series finale, for what it was given, had a satisfying ending but it really didn't have anything huge to end it though. There were some LAME humor here that made me roll my eyes. Some parts actually made me laugh. The numerous callbacks to the past episodes throughout this series finale was cool. Pretty nice how Carly and Sam stopped the webshow for a while. It was sad when Carly had to say good-bye but it really wasn't the most emotional thing ever mainly because they still ruin it a few supposedly funny moments such as when Gibby said "Wow!!! you're dad is a good-looking man". I know I'm sound a little harsh with this series finale but come on, don't add humor especially if it's supposed to be a heartwarming/emotion moment because then it would just ruin it. Mrs. Benson's final appearance in this series finale turning out to be just a cameo appearance was a nice touch. The last scene with Carly watching all of the bits of the webshow from the past would've been heartwarming if it had some kind of sad montage music to match with it because it was honestly more annoying than yeah and I get they want to remember the good times but make it sad at least. So yeah, I didn't cry in this series finale but the good-bye is nice. The very ending with Sam riding away with her motorcycle was nice and Freddie saying "And... we're clear" made it a satisfying ending. Overall, it's a solid/great ending to this show but like I said... I'm glad it's over. Although it's not over for Sam though so lets see how "Sam & Cat" goes in 2013... good-bye iCarly, I'll kinda miss you but I'm glad you ended because you already have ENOUGH episodes. It's not a series finale to remember but it's just great so it deserves a pretty generous and honest...... 8 out of 10.
  • iGoodBye

Just finished watching the series finale for the long running Nick Show iCarly. The finale started off at the school with a minor gag between sam and carly which didnt feel like much of a finale at all. it seemed to have started off quite slow and just felt like any other episode of icarly up until the moment where the Dad asked carly to come join him in italy to see in which direction it was going. Took awhile to start off but once the question was asked thats when my mood started changing and i started looking back at all the moments that icarly was on the air, watching the characters change over 5 years and looking at the flashback scene thinking to myself i remember watching that.

Slow starting with a beautiful finish iCarly it was nice having you on the air this is another show that will be missed.
  • The Finale iCarly

Well everyone..this is my final review for an episode of iCarly. Here goes it. My official review for iGoodbye:

The beginning was very entertaining with the whole back scratcher and then with Gibby making fun of Freddie xDDDD. The theme song was full of memories. It was like a collage of everything. I loved it . It was great to see Ms.Briggs again. A truly classic character. but no Principal Franklin? The phone thing was pretty weird. Freddie shouldn't have brought that case . The whole Gibby/Mall thing was funny. He totally broke the machine when he started freaking out lol. Seeing Carly's dad was awesome, I never really set in stone, the perfect image for him, but this guy played him well. I guess we'll never know what Socko looked like or why Freddie speaks Spanish. There were also LOTS of references to past episodes in the series. One that stood out the most, being the Ms.Briggs pointy boobs thing.

It was great to see disgusting ole Lewbert again . I liked that Spencer let Sam have the car. Their scene together was really sweet. Great final moment between the two of them. I was pretty mad that the dad had to just up and leave :/ . I guess I understand why Carly decided to go. She's a kid who misses her father. I'm sure we'd all feel that way if we were in her place.

The Carly/Spencer goodbye almost drove me to tears. Those two have the best brother-sister relationship. He raised her from a spunky short tweenage girl to a beautiful, outstanding, strong young lady. The Creddie kiss was...something. As a half creddier (I'm also half seddie), I liked it, but I felt bad for Seddiers. Creddie got the last kiss.

At least Dan DID bring back up Sam and Freddie's relationship, but it was more of a throwaway joke. I liked the final webshow. It was really sad when they said "This has been, iCarly". Hopefully one day, they do reunite for one more iCarly.

The ending...the group hug, then the Sam/Carly hug. Just beautiful. It was hard watching our gang split up. I felt like crying and crying while watching the group reminisce about the past. That really hit me hard. Then at the end with Sam riding off on the motorcycle, the credits rolling, Freddie's voice saying "..and we're out"....I just got so depressed about how that was the last time a new iCarly will ever air. Overall, iCarly was an AMAZING show. It really changed Nick, soon becoming its flagship show. I have to say, I've really enjoyed the ride. Thank you iCarly, for the wonderful, magnificent, outstanding, incredible 6 years.

RIP iCarly:

September 8, 2007 - November 23, 2012
  • Nice ending.

Like the title says. I figured there would already be comments here. Anyway, Gibby thinking Spencer was Carly's Dad was funny (funnier in the promo, imo). He DOES have a fatherly figure. The flashbacks at the end were cute. There were other things I thought about as well.
  • I good Carly bye