iGoodbye - Part 2

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• iGoodbye 2

The finale tried too hard to be emotional. Granted it was done pretty well, but we know these characters wouldn't act overly sentimental.

Good, but I don't know how memorable it would be. Revisiting the father, whose absence is the reason for the show, just felt too overdone for me.
  • i goodbye

you rock ICarly you are the best Comedies in the world please right back i'm you fan
  • iGoodbye

will miss this show for the rest of my life.
  • iloved this episode

Loved it, touching and sweet all at the same time.
  • Um, Wow

Um, It's over. I didn't even realize it ran five years. It was good. Touching and funny at the same time.
  • A clever title goes here!

Awww! i will miss i, carly..
  • A clever title goes here!

very nice
  • The Final iCarly

Well everyone..this is my final review for an episode of iCarly. Here goes it. My official review for iGoodbye:

The beginning was very entertaining with the whole back scratcher and then with Gibby making fun of Freddie xDDDD. The theme song was full of memories. It was like a collage of everything. I loved it . It was great to see Ms.Briggs again. A truly classic character. but no Principal Franklin? The phone thing was pretty weird. Freddie shouldn't have brought that case . The whole Gibby/Mall thing was funny. He totally broke the machine when he started freaking out lol. Seeing Carly's dad was awesome, I never really set in stone, the perfect image for him, but this guy played him well. I guess we'll never know what Socko looked like or why Freddie speaks Spanish. There were also LOTS of references to past episodes in the series. One that stood out the most, being the Ms.Briggs pointy boobs thing.

It was great to see disgusting ole Lewbert again . I liked that Spencer let Sam have the car. Their scene together was really sweet. Great final moment between the two of them. I was pretty mad that the dad had to just up and leave :/ . I guess I understand why Carly decided to go. She's a kid who misses her father. I'm sure we'd all feel that way if we were in her place.

The Carly/Spencer goodbye almost drove me to tears. Those two have the best brother-sister relationship. He raised her from a spunky short tweenage girl to a beautiful, outstanding, strong young lady. The Creddie kiss was...something. As a half creddier (I'm also half seddie), I liked it, but I felt bad for Seddiers. Creddie got the last kiss.

At least Dan DID bring back up Sam and Freddie's relationship, but it was more of a throwaway joke. I liked the final webshow. It was really sad when they said "This has been, iCarly". Hopefully one day, they do reunite for one more iCarly.

The ending...the group hug, then the Sam/Carly hug. Just beautiful. It was hard watching our gang split up. I felt like crying and crying while watching the group reminisce about the past. That really hit me hard. Then at the end with Sam riding off on the motorcycle, the credits rolling, Freddie's voice saying "..and we're out"....I just got so depressed about how that was the last time a new iCarly will ever air. Overall, iCarly was an AMAZING show. It really changed Nick, soon becoming its flagship show. I have to say, I've really enjoyed the ride. Thank you iCarly, for the wonderful, magnificent, outstanding, incredible 6 years.

RIP iCarly: