iGot A Hot Room

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jul 30, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Season four premiere.

Lets face it, season 3 was a train wreck. With ridiculous TV movies like "iPsycho" or "iQuit iCarly" and over hyped episodes like "iSpace Out" and "iThink They Kissed". The characters were starting to become caricatures of themselves. Once season 3 closed with a mediocre finale, the future looked grim for this show in my viewpoint.

I decided to give it another chance when season 4 came around the corner so quickly. I stood corrected after watching this perfectly executed episode filled with laughter and some nice moments. This episode reminded me of the golden days when this show was mostly focused on the characters and not so much focused on the web show.

We also see some definite changes for the new season. Such as a new set: Carly's room, and Spencer's new haircut. That was pretty much it, but that's more than what I can say about the season 3 premiere. This episode didn't have to be a big deal with ridiculous Nickelodeon promos, it didn't have to be focused on "Seddie" or "Creddie" to make it a good episode.

It just had to be funny and entertaining. And that is what this episode was. Lets hope the rest of this season is as good as it's premiere.