iCarly

iGot A Hot Room

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jul 30, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • A perfect Season 4 premiere of "iCarly"

I just want to say that they really started Season 4 at a very well done start. This is also one of my favorite episodes of "iCarly". I loved the plot to this episode because it was very funny and kind of charming. It is Carly's birthday and Spencer wanted to make her a lamp full of gummy bears for her birthday but things get bad when the lamp burns down her room. I thought the joke about the goat was hilarious because Carly didn't want to talk about of what the goat did. I thought it was so hilarious when Spencer's pants fell down after he finds out how much his great grandmother's watch costs. I thought it was very funny when Spencer is giving Carly a whole new makeover for her room. I thought it was funny when Carly was working at the Groovy Smoothies for Tee-Bo. I thought it was funny when Spencer was thanking everyone for their hard work and then told them to leave fast because Carly is on her way home. I thought that Carly's new room was amazing and I was just completely blown away by it and said to myself "wow". The ending was also nice when Carly hugged Spencer and then it was funny when Gibby said "Man... is there anything money can't do?". Overall, a perfect Season 4 premiere of "iCarly". 10/10