iLost My Mind

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Aug 13, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Pretty Good - (and)* - Exciting

This episode was very exciting and I think better then iOMG because of the functionality of it.

Carly is in her apartment andFreddie tells Carly why he didn't tell her about the kiss and that he doesn't even know where Sam is.They find out where she is at (she checked herself in a mental hospital) so they go there to talk to here. Once there, Freddie and Sam are alone and Freddie tells her that she isn't stupid for liking him so they try to get out of the hospital but can't because Sam needs a parent to sign papers for her to get out. So Spencer dresses as Sam's mother who couldn't be there because of laser hair removal. That fails and they really needed to get Sam out because they had an Icarly show coming up soon. So they have the show there. They try to see do Icarly fans think Freddie and Sam should date but Freddie kisses Sam which ends the episode.

I especially liked the part where the Icarly fan says " SEDDIE! , SEDDIE ". The good thing about this episode is that it is very exciting to see the story between Sam and Freddie continue. Although I think they could have done more with this, this was very exciting anddefinitelyfunny. Far better then the last episode (Except for the ending).