iCarly

iOMG

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• A perfect episode with a surprising ending

Wow! this episode has really impressed me in so many ways. It seems to me that "iCarly" really has been getting better lately... I still consider this an okay show but "iCarly" by far ain't the worst show on Nick. Dan Schneider really has been improving "iCarly" and I'm happy about that. Season 4 could possibly be the best season of "iCarly" I've ever seen. Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Gibby have this lock-in project at their school. I thought the most hilarious part of this episode was when Carly and Gibby test their project on Spencer and he would get electricuted while holding the chowder and Spencer being tortured by the teen music. Freddie does the Mood App on Sam and it is revealed that Sam is actually in love. There was also some humor that kids wouldn't understand that I found funny such as when Carly and Freddie were talking about those two horses in the barn "dating" each other from Animal Planet. It was funny when Carly set Sam and Brad together. It turns out that Sam doesn't love Brad. I thought the ending was surprising when Freddie was talking to Sam about love and Sam kisses Freddie. I don't know if Sam may love Freddie or not but I guess we will find out in the future episodes of "iCarly". Overall, a perfect episode of "iCarly" with a surprising ending. 10/10