iCarly

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • I love this episode!

• iOwe You- Poor!!!!

Sadly this episode dissapointed me!!!! Why would the producers put on an episode about Sam getting money and just spending it!!! Thats teaching kids to just spend their money when ever they want and not save it for something they need. Tsk Tsk!!
  • almost perfect AGAIN!

A wonderful episode of icarly. Once again an almost perfect episode of icarly. the reason why this episode wasn;t perfect was when Sam took the fire exstingusher and smashed it . that part was boring and i thought it was TOO random. This was a good idea of an episode to make Sam work. Now Sam HATES work so thats what made it funny. I thought it was creative when Sam used Icarly to get money, but i spoke too soon because Sam was sent to the princeipals office because of that. If you havn't seen this episode You have to seen it!

• good

What I liked: Sam getting the money she owed Freddie and Carly, Spencer's sub plot of trying to help the little girl sell cookies, Sam getting a trampoline (which mysteriously vanished after this episode, CONSPIRACY!), amongst other things.

Good episode. Sam getting a job was a good plot and the execution was well, and Spencer's plot was pretty funny, like him riding the bike around to flaunt it to those mean girls. B or so as my final grade, I think is fair
  • iowe you

6.8
    Well, half of this episode was good. The Spencer storyline with him trying to impress the girl's mom and sell fudge balls was amusing. I could not believe the show actually let him "win" so to speak by getting the bike and then throwing over the rival girls' table, but it worked. Jerry Trainor definitely separates this from being just another kids show to a good show and Nick is lucky to have him.

The other storyline did not work though as we saw Carly and Freddie call out Sam for all the money she owes them. The scenes with her at the restaurant were really weird. I don't know why they didn't just have her work at the smoothie place.
  • this was a great episode of icarly because its the first time we see sam ever really care about doing the right thing. also a GREAT and VERY FUNNY spencer story. read my review please

another almost perfect episode of icarly. sam owes money to freddie and carly so she gets a job. and she sticks with it even though she HATES it. she has to clean the guys bathroom and cannot eat any chili which means sam is in hell! also, a VERY funny story about spencer and him trying to sell cookies to help a little girl win a bike but he only wants to because her mom is hot (because the mom had really BIG BOOBS). but why did sam have the money sent to school? that was the only part i didnt get. i'd want the money to come to my house! anyway this episode had me laughing hard like 25 times so it has to get a 10 (most shows dont make me laugh even once!)
  • A wonderful episode!

In this episode, Sam finds that she owes Carly and Freddie a sum of over $500 dollars. Since she, naturally doesn't have that money, she decide to get a job. I thought this episode was extremely good, not to mention hilarious. Between Sam trying to tackle that dude at her job, and Spencer showing off his new little girls bike, I almost got the hiccups I laughed so hard. However, Sam's celebration thing at the end when she got the huge tip had to be the funniest part though. Altogether, this was a wonderful episode of an equally wonderful show. Season 2 is going good so far.
  • Yay law knoledge! This is one of the better episodes. Not just for Season 2, but for the series as a whole!

I really thought the Spencer plotline wasen't pretty great. But, I did like how he teased the girls as h won that bike.

But, anyways, I'm going to talk about the main story. Sam, being the slack as she is, tries earning money for her friends.

Okay, I will admit, my favorite part was when Sam cried. It was cute, as well as SO funny! And, also, I like how she gone crazy getting the money for Freddie and Carly. That was just laughable. Especially when she eats the chilli. Heh.

But, moraly, the bad stuff has gone to law knowledge. And how many people e-maild for Sam's money. Although i did enjoy it, it wasen't really funny, from the rest of the episode.

Overall, I give it a 8.9, for being one of the best episodes for the series.
  • Dan Schneider was creative on this one! (Spoliers included)

I just think Dan was so creative when Sam gets people to send her money to the school through icarly. The prinsipal finds out about this "A Lot" of mail with money for Sam in it issue and makes the girls send the people their money back because it's illegal to recive money through the internet. In the meanwhile, Spencer tries to sell food for this hot mom's daughter so she can get a bike. Spencer soon relizes that he kept his book from law school, after repetedly getting his stand torn up by other girls who want the bike, and tells the Carly and Sam that it's illegal to recive money through the internet inless you provide something for them.
NIK