Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Anyone that knows me knows I hate pie, and now anyone that knows me knows I love this episode a lot.

Where to start?! What a fantastic episode. I missed the first 3 minutes, but saw it on Nick Replay later, and thank goodness I did. As well as the rest of the episode, the first 3 minutes alone had me laughing very hard. So that's a goood sign. Freddie has never tasted one of the pies from that pie shop...whose name I cannot remember. When they find out the owner passed away, they want to get the recipes for the coconut cream (and others), worrying that they'll never have another of those lovely pies again. On iCarly, they tell everyone to send in their best coconut cream pie recipes, and they get loads, but none match the great taste of the pies from that shop (I think it's Gallagar for some reason XD). The owner's granddaughter, who is very ugly and scary, goes on a date with Spencer, so he can get the recipe, but she confesses that he never told anyone what the recipe is. He kept it in his computer. So they go to his memorial service, Spencer & Carly distract the others, and Freddie & Sam go into the room with his computer. When those two enemies are alone...what do you think is gonna happen? They end up smashing the computer! But Carly finds the recipes literally INSIDE the computer, and they have the recipe! A fantastic episode-possibly my favourite so far. Season 2 is a vast improvement on the original season, and the characters have developed more, and I sound really cheesy, lol. Anyway, this episode was absolutely superb, and I loved it a lot.