iSaved Your Life

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• my new favorite Icarly episode.

my new favorite iCarly episode. When Carly is crossing a street and does not see a taco truck turning around the corner, Freddie does and pushes Carly out of the way. Carly is safe, but Freddie is injured instead. Carly starts to develop feelings for Freddie and nurtures him till he's back on his feet. Then Sam has a conversation with Freddie about the accident and realizes that Carly's feelings about Freddie aren't real. Ok I thought it was funny when they were in Freddie's apartment and Mrs. Benson passcode to let in look a long time. i also laughed whenCarly gave flowers to Freddie and she pounds them with a mallet and sokes it in bleech and Freddie says that his mom pounds it with a mallet puts the pill in his fruit saws and Spencers askes why and Freddie says that his mom might thing that he may choke on the fruit and so his mom pounds it with a mallet. I thought it was cute when Freddie and Carly kissed for the first time. Meanwhile Spencer and Sam were playing a paintball assin game to see who wins the final round. I thought that that plot was hillarious. Overall another perfect Icarly.