iCarly

iStakeout

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• iStakeout

Not saying its great or even good but Freddy gets a tatoo of Sam's face on his arm. What more needs to be said?
  • iStakeout- Poor

Sadly this episode lacked plot majorly. Why couldn't the guys just videotape the guy somewhere else. And I wanted to punch that little kid!!!! And the ending was just stupid. Sorry Dan, not an enjoyable episode!
  • Why does everyone love this episode?

Okay, "iCarly" is an okay show for the most part. Sometimes, it is a terrible show to watch but I say that because some of the episodes just really get angry. This episode proves that Season 1 is one of iCarly's worst season. Seriously? I can name an "iCarly" episode that is twice as better than this episode such as "iPilot", "iWant More Viewers", "iNevel", and a few more. Why does everyone love this mess of an episode? I couldn't stand almost one minute of this episode and it was like a nightmare. Sure, there were a few funny moments but this episode is nowhere close to being the funniest episode I've ever seen. The little boy that the cop brought over annoyed me. Freddie getting a tattoo of Sam's face on his arm really annoyed me and I wanted to punch Sam so hard because Sam is super irritating. That cop who would always spank Spencer at camp was also annoying. I also hated the way those two cops stopped "iCarly". Not that I care since their webshow bits are lame but I just thought it was rude of them to do that. It Not as bad the his little son though. There were some funny parts such as the guy who works at the convenient store was selling pirate movies, NOT "Pirated movies". The line "Uh, there's nothing illegal about bad acting" was funny. Spencer's line "Watch me spank your daddy" was pretty funny. Although, I hated that little boy with a passion, it was hilarious when he hit Spencer in the "private part" with that spoon. Overall, despite those funny parts, I just hated most of this episode and it just annoys the living hell out of me... I really don't understand why people love this episode. 4/10
  • perfect

What I liked: the officer's kid, "Watch me spank your daddy!", Freddie losing the bet to Sam and having to get a tattoo, the fact that the tattoo was a fake one, amongst other things.

When I first saw this I thought it was one of the funniest episodes of the series, up to the point in which it aired. Now, I don't find it as funny as I used to, and there are a few I find funnier, but this still holds up quite well. A+ as my final grade
  • Good

This was a funny episode two coppers need to do a stake out on a DVD store to catch a guy selling pirated DVDs. and old acquittance of Spencer who slaps his butt at camp back in the day is know one of the coppers. The stake out goes on for days and The gang is getting tired of the coppers eating all their food. so they go to the store with the hat cam and glasses cam . They try to ask the shop owner if he has any special good cheap DVDs. But the owner doesn't know what they're talking about so Carly just asks him are you selling pirated DVDs? Then he tells them that he makes pirate movies argggg. The two coppers get showed the pirate movie wich suck. Oh and spencer gets back at his former bully by cuffing him to the couch and slapping his butt for once.

Definitely not the best episode of iCarly, I don't see why everyone fell in love with this episode, I can name many iCarly episodes that were twice as better than this weak offering. The humor was quit childish, and it just wasn't funny to me. This whole episode revolved around 2 cops that come to do a stakeout at Carly's home, they wreak havoc and spank Spencer. That was the kind of childish humor I was talking about. I found myself rolling my eyes every time Spencer got spanked or the other cop got spanked at the end.

Most of the comedy felt forced, with Spencer having to walk out of the room coincidentally when the cops son eat the boot cake. The highlight was definitely Carly, Freddie and Sam going to the convenient store to find the criminal. The pirate dvds were a bit of a disappointing ending. Just not the best iCarly episode, they can definitely do better, and I've seen them do better.

"iStakeout" had some childish humor in the form of grown men spanking each other on the backside, but for the majority of the episode, it was the usual well-written and well-timed jabs that you expect from an iCarly broadcast. The funniest for kids show on television delivered yet another great episode here.

The payoff with the alleged pirated DVDs turning out to be pirate DVDs was a little bit of a letdown, but you can't go wrong with some Mrs. Benson insanity and Spencer locking a child in a plastic tube.

Good episode for iCarly fans. One of the better Season 1 installments.
  • BEST iCARLY EPISODE EVER!

The police come to Carly's apartment to find a criminal who is selling pirated dvds. They find out the criminal is across the street from Carly's apartment, but they can't go over there and arrest him if they don't have proof. Meanwhile Sam and Freddie have a bet and the loser gets a tattoo of the winners face, Freddie loses and gets a picture of Sam on his arm. Also Spencer makes a birthday cake for a friend. This episode is my most favorite episode of iCarly.I loved the end when Spencer got back at his old bully by spanking him, I also loved the parts when that little kid threw the botttle at the door, and hit Spencer in the private with a big spoon. Like I said before, BEST iCARLY EPISODE EVER! 10/10
  • I loved this episode. It was hilarious!

This episode was awesome! It really got me laughing a lot. I know that people are gonna say that there was a lot of Seddie moments in this episode, especially with the tattoo, but I disagree. Although I did love how Freddie lost the bet and got the "fake" tattoo like a man. And it didn't really look like Sam's face on the tattoo, but it looked pretty nice.

As for Spencer seeing his old bully, that was hilarious. Spanky took every chance he could get to spank Spencer pretty hard. And I really loved how Spencer got revenge on Spanky. "Hey, watch me spank your daddy!" And the kid laughs while he can't get out. That was classic! Spencer spanking Spanky. Try saying that 5 times fast. Lol.

And those cops really were idiots. But I can kinda see as to why they would get mixed up. Those pirate(d) movies seemed real stupid, but it was funny seeing how funny they were.
  • iStakeout is another AWESOMELY FUNNY episideo of iCarly! iStakeout was HILARIOUS. Just goes to show that iCarly is probably going to be the biggest hit EVER. Read my review and I'll tell you why!

iStakeout is exactly why iCarly is so COOL and FUNNY. Carly and Sam are doing a webshow where they can see a store across their street because of a camera Freddie set up (Freddie is soooo hot but that's not the point here). The police are trying to catch some bad guy that Carly and Sam show on their video of across the street. So the cops move into Carly and Spencer apartment and the cops are so annouying, they drive Carly, Sam, Spencer and Freddie INSANE. And it turns out they were wrong about the bad guy anyway. This episode of iCarly was HILARIOUS, especially the pirate guy at the end. But the whole cast was amazing and great and iCarly is the best writing of all shows on TV-- all my friends at school say so too. Hannah Montanna is OVER. The new best show on TV is iCarly (but I still love Drake and Josh). Me and my friends will sure keep watching iCarly!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Carly, Freddy, and Sam are going on a stakeout!

In this episode, two police officers come into Carly's home to get proof that someone is selling illegal movies. Sadly, the police turn out to be real jerks and soon it drives Carl and Spencer insane! Worst of all, it's stopping them from doing their webcast. So, they decide to go on a stakeout to catch the criminal. I laughed when Carly was drinking water with that stressed out expression on her face. Then, it was hillarious when Sam called Freddy their techincal weeny. I can't believe that Freddy actually got a tatoo, but I'm glad it was a fake. When Freddy's mother found out, that was funny. I really like this episode. I think it was suspensful and funny.
  • Okay.

It seems like iCarly goes in a pattern. First they have some good episodes, then average, and finally, the not so great, like the dancing episode. And this episode fits perfectley in the average. Not bad and not good. The episode before this was pretty good. But does that mean it will continue to it's pattern and the next episode will be "the not so great"? Hopefully not, other fans may think. But it seems as if iCarly was born to do that. As if it will never be great, just average. That's all, just another average Nick "comedy" as they call them.
  • It was okay.

The police stakeout at Carly's apartment. They are annoying and they ruin things while there, including the webshow. Spencer meets an old nemesis, who is known for spanking people. The cops are trying to catch a guy who is selling pirated DVDs. Carly, Sam and Freddie go over to try and get evidence, but it turns out that the guy sells pirate DVDs, not illegal pirated DVDs.

This episode was okay. It was really weird. The spanking cop and the pirate guy. Sort of dumb. There were funny parts, but overall, it was too weird. This episode gets a 7.0.
  • some police move into the loft to scope out a guy who is presumed to be selling pirated movies and this completely ruins icarly and spencer has to deal with his past

7.2
    i did not like that one cop at all..he was completely mean..i guess tho once a bully always a bully..so that totally was horrible for spencer but i so cheered him on when he got him back..the guy's son was just as bad as him but im surprised his dad agreed to lock him in that glass thing..i didnt see the whole ep but from what i saw i can say this was pretty decent..again the stuff wasnt very funny except the part about freddies tattoo and how his mom wanted it removed..sam is so evil..other than that the cops were annoying and it was so stupid when the cops found out the guy they were watching wasnt doing anything illegal
  • Awesome, Cool, And Exiting... With A Few Spanks

This is a great episode when police come and use the icarly studio to catch someone selling pirated DVD's And When They Start To Cancel The Show And Get On the Trio's Nerves They Decide To Go Across The Street And Find Out Themselves Using A Hat Camera And A Camera Inside Some Glasses. but All They Find Is A Dude Selling Pirate Movies And Meanwhile Freddie Has To Get A Tattoo Cause Of A Bet And Spencers Old Camp Bully, Spanky Returns And Spencer Also Bakes A Sock Cake For Sakko's Party. overall, greatest episode yet in icarly! 10/10
  • cool!

nice episode! i thnik that in this episode, we see that freddie and sam having another sort of fight again. who knows what these two will have in the future. but i want freddie and carly. that is a must! now i must demonstrate stupidness .....

a a a a a a a a a a a d d d dd t t t t r ee d g hjgbu ggu ghghgg f f f f f gh g rg g g f g f g h fg fd g f g h h g f t r h f h f g f
  • I loved it! It was hilarious!

As for Spencer seeing his old bully, that was hilarious. Spanky took every chance he could get to spank Spencer pretty hard. And I really loved how Spencer got revenge on Spanky. "Hey, watch me spank your daddy!" And the kid laughs while he's stuck inside the tube. That was classic.

And those cops really were idiots. But I can kinda see as to why they would get mixed up. I think I would have bought some of those pirate(d) movies too. They looked like they were stupid funny, or just plain stupid. I can't wait for the next episode. Whenever and whatever that will be, it should be great.
  • Awsome episode.

The police use the loft as a stakeout to track movie bootleggers, and Spencer realizes one of the detectives is his childhood bully. Meanwhile, Freddie loses a bet with Sam and must get a tattoo. This episode was awsomely great. It has to be one of the best if not the best episode of iCarly so far. It was out of this world, laugh out loud funny. iCarly needs more episodes that focus on things such as Stakeouts or bootlegging movies that really happen in real life. The funniest part was the spanky guy or maybe the kid screaming. I cant really pick out the funniest part.
  • Carly, Sam and Freddie focus on a stakeout at their home.

I thought the episode was awesome, but Spanky was like Mandy. But, at the end when Spencer seeked revenge I laughed so hard. My favorite part of Spencer's revenge is when Carly just came in and saw Spencer spanking Spanky's butt. And the kid in the tube, started laughing. Spencer went like 'Hey, watch me spank your daddy!' It was pretty funny. Freddie's tattoo was pretty awesome.

This episode, might be the best of season 1 for iCarly. I give the episode, the rating of 10/10. Peace out, see you guys later! -From There Goes Halo 3. PS. Bye! Bye! :P