iCarly

iStakeout

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Why does everyone love this episode?

Okay, "iCarly" is an okay show for the most part. Sometimes, it is a terrible show to watch but I say that because some of the episodes just really get angry. This episode proves that Season 1 is one of iCarly's worst season. Seriously? I can name an "iCarly" episode that is twice as better than this episode such as "iPilot", "iWant More Viewers", "iNevel", and a few more. Why does everyone love this mess of an episode? I couldn't stand almost one minute of this episode and it was like a nightmare. Sure, there were a few funny moments but this episode is nowhere close to being the funniest episode I've ever seen. The little boy that the cop brought over annoyed me. Freddie getting a tattoo of Sam's face on his arm really annoyed me and I wanted to punch Sam so hard because Sam is super irritating. That cop who would always spank Spencer at camp was also annoying. I also hated the way those two cops stopped "iCarly". Not that I care since their webshow bits are lame but I just thought it was rude of them to do that. It Not as bad the his little son though. There were some funny parts such as the guy who works at the convenient store was selling pirate movies, NOT "Pirated movies". The line "Uh, there's nothing illegal about bad acting" was funny. Spencer's line "Watch me spank your daddy" was pretty funny. Although, I hated that little boy with a passion, it was hilarious when he hit Spencer in the "private part" with that spoon. Overall, despite those funny parts, I just hated most of this episode and it just annoys the living hell out of me... I really don't understand why people love this episode. 4/10